Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

-
Last edited by MystXD on Jul 6, 2019, 9:30:53 AM
Only 35 keys?
No other prizes?
And only playing solo, looks bored ^^
I will wait better when it comes act4 :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
so no event for non-beta players...
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
dspair wrote:
I expect 85+ Hardcore, 88+ Standart

More like: 92+ standard easily, imo...

Unless we wont have no-lifers in this race.

I doubt that high, in the last league the 35th player on day 5 was lvl 86.
And again prizes for 15 year old scholars with no family or work.
Nice event , GL to all that try :)

I will think about you from work ;)

cheers
"
Sfp4 wrote:
"
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.

Actually this is perfect. Prove yourself dedicated and earn a key. This is how it should have been from the beginning. The dedicated 20 hour a day players who spam refresh the site to see if they have a key and can't sleep at night get keys and the casuals get to watch the streams.

Dedicated =/= Racer
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Chris quick question. Will currency drop rate will be increased ? Or even unique / rare drop disabled too so we could craft as much as possible.
I am a terrible leveler...eeek!

I'll try though.
"
Chris wrote:

All players who reach level 70 will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.

Nice change, once again proving that you do listen to feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info