Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

so guys when and how we get beta access and is it will be merge to stndard or not?
And my key??? where is my key?? xD #29 =3 nosleep//No LIFE!
"
Olast wrote:
so guys when and how we get beta access and is it will be merge to stndard or not?

PLS merge to standard
Last edited by SNYPHI on Apr 30, 2015, 4:21:47 PM
"
Random newbie question-when do our characters dump into standard?

I was wondering this also..
Didn't have time (or the ability/skill) to get leveled like the Pros,only 55 in 20 odd hours,but it was fun! RNG gods didn't particularly smile on me,I went Witch- Tendrils/Firetrap/Arc transitioning to ball lightning..and found dozens of characters worth of Melee gems,and gear with red sckts galore.. :)

I tried logging into the Race witch minutes after race ended,but got booted to log-in,with an error saying "race has ended, characters can no longer be created" or some such,didn't see anything in info about Race characters going to Standard after race ends..so Do they? I did find an exalt and leveled a few gems I wouldn't mind hanging on to.
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
SNYPHI wrote:
"
Olast wrote:

PLS merge to standard

pretty sure they have to do it manualy... so take it easy
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
I MADE IT LOL GGWP. #30. I was aiming at #24 though I dieded in last 4 mins of league :x Anyway, GG all, gl in draft and see you in beta =)
Good job everyone! Went with Ice Spear to rebel against the Flameblast horde! Looking forward to the next one. :)
IGN: InLegendFP
35 hhamm Going___HAM Witch 89 1932772255
36 Death_crush Death_crush Witch 89 1931851479
this is hilarious and sad same time
I feel really sorry for everybody that ran out of luck in the closing stages, the map drops were hilarious and lvling was really hard in the end.
Where is table for 25 randomize people!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info