Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

I would feel bad for people that start race play a bunch of time and pour hours in and then they win keysus.

I was laughing about that earlier to myself.

Play for 3 days get high level and then bam o look I won a beta key alrdy lol

I wish they would say something though about how it will work if this happens or if someone already has a beta key or such.

Say like a big streamer is playing the race event but they alrdy have key. I would hope they skip that person's account since they already have a key and they are not eligible to win another.

We need moderators in ingame chat. Spamm is geting out hand.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
Wow what are these rewards... Zero motivation...
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
It seems we have a lot of "Failed to join any instances"
I can't get in, I keep getting dc after character creation....
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6162346301.png
This race is strange to me, the lack of access to leo for his mods reduces the effectivemenss of Poison arrow builds for this race.

PVP not enabled changes my plan for this league.
People are cheating using maphacks or what not and god knows what else they using LOL. #1 guy is in guild Team Maphack rofl
WTB Map drops since 2013
How are these guys level 40+ in 4 hours? I'm spending 20min or more just finding where to go in each quest. It's always the last spot I look on the map. I'm just running through as well just spent 30 minutes or more going from battlefront to solaris 2 in normal difficulty. I don't get it.
WTB Map drops since 2013
I burned out after 3 hours Act 2 cruel.. lvl 38 sigh... Fail, not enough motivation. 35 keys to top 35 and 25 random keys to thousands of ppll that gonna hit lvl 70..

Cya when act 4 releases have fun guys :)
Good luck to everyone!

Managed to get a very lucky early drop earlier. Almost max roll on the resists but the item level is too low to get 4 sockets :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info