Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

Just out of curiosity for those that do finish in the top, will those who already have Beta Keys be skipped or will they be given a second key to give out to viewers, friends ect? It will be better for sure if those who have beta keys will not receive a second seems how most of the top racers/streamers already have their keys.
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
Just out of curiosity for those that do finish in the top, will those who already have Beta Keys be skipped or will they be given a second key to give out to viewers, friends ect? It will be better for sure if those who have beta keys will not receive a second seems how most of the top racers/streamers already have their keys.

They wont be given keys.
Chris confirmed through e-mail.
Bored!
"
TsunamiNH wrote:
I'm going to be the guy to get a beta invite via countdown on day 5 of this race after I grind my face into top 35 -_-

as a divine supporter, don't you get an invite automatically?
All this people crying about this race being "unfair" beacuse nolifers will get the keys... well guess what? beign completely honest those "nolifers" would be the best BETA TESTERS beacuse they can play several hours per day meaning the BETA will have more hours played and tested and become ready for launch EARLY!
Us mere mortals that "have a life" are NOT GOOD beta testers, we cannot test the game the same way these "nolifers" can (simply by the sheer amount of time they can expend).
So STOP WHINING!!!
This kinda sucks for me. I play like 8-10 hours a day but i'm never come close to even top 200 lol Hopefully I can RNG the hell out of the second part of the beta key reward. Goodluck everyone ;)
Same for me.
Near to 2k hours played on Steam (Without counting poe was on steam).
Skiping that fucking race.
"
kuraijavi wrote:
All this people crying about this race being "unfair" beacuse nolifers will get the keys... well guess what? beign completely honest those "nolifers" would be the best BETA TESTERS beacuse they can play several hours per day meaning the BETA will have more hours played and tested and become ready for launch EARLY!
Us mere mortals that "have a life" are NOT GOOD beta testers, we cannot test the game the same way these "nolifers" can (simply by the sheer amount of time they can expend).
So STOP WHINING!!!

Don't think anyone is saying its "unfair" just that its giving those already experienced at rushing the chance to play the beta, to be honest most people know of those fast racers so why dispense with the race rather than just key those guys instead? Its a distraction method, to keep focus off waiting to get access and spend your time playing to earn pointless things. The thousands that don't get through will have more stuff that will change when awakening releases anyway. In your point that they play for more hours than people with life's (which who are you or any of us to determine what life is about) to get more data, wouldn't more people having access grant the same outcome? I cant say how they work out there test data but I imagine its gathered based on averages and feedback, therefore playing a few race winners in who clearly rush, would gather less data, for example 1 top xp winner = 10 hours a day, 3 people who would take their time and play 3 hours each possibly more = a better average at specific points in the game, like over powered gems at certain levels, mobs hitting to hard etc. This is just my opinion and myself have played for a long time. In no way am I slandering just sharing my idea's.
Look deeper in to my picture, "OH GOD, WHY DID I EAT HIS BALLS!"
XD
can i use my own stash in these league or that will be disable aswell? i know it seems a dumb question, but i will like to clarify this so i dont assume either or.
"
mortel wrote:
can i use my own stash in these league or that will be disable aswell? i know it seems a dumb question, but i will like to clarify this so i dont assume either or.

New league, new stash is my impression.
"
mortel wrote:

To clarify what the poster above who answered this said:

Your personal stash will be enabled, and you will have all of your tabs enabled in the status in which they are normally (premium or regular).

They will, however, be totally empty, as this will be a child league of the respective parent league which will merge back after it is over.

You can use it for the duration of the event to store and swap items found by your own characters - including muling of skill gems via quests. Being that the race is only 5 days long, I wouldn't advise planning a build that is going to require muling gems from very far along in the story, as you are going to disadvantage yourself pretty rapidly.

Don't forget that your hideout will also be enabled, but be empty and all of your masters will have to be encountered in the wild and re-leveled also. Some people will opt to skip doing so, but they are also a source of gems, since this is self-found and you won't be able to trade for gems with others. You may want to use them for crafting as well, but obtaining the correct currency for crafting or a purchase is going to also be tougher as self-found.

Players will swap currency based on a fluid market and out of convenience. The vendors and masters do not. There are downward conversions for currency, but they work at a pretty big loss.

Don't overlook spamming zones for strongboxes trying to pop gemcutter strongboxes, either. It's OK to do so if you are not overdoing it or automating the process in any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info