Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

Does anyone know if 30% projectile speed vs (7% cast speed and 10% spell damage). Which one should be better? thanks! and why does it have 10% elemental damage on the skill tree?
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
Last edited by conheomap on Mar 26, 2013, 2:25:32 AM
forget this build,unless u have 6l and rings w cold dmg%/vit/cast speed, dmg suck at high lvl maps if u not have godly gear.
BaronCrovax ign.
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
forget this build,unless u have 6l and rings w cold dmg%/vit/cast speed, dmg suck at high lvl maps if u not have godly gear.

Pretty much this. I've had to suffer through countless hours of low DPS and uselessness in parties due to my inability to afford 6L and godly gear. However, after working my ass off to get insane gear, I'm actually starting to enjoy it since it eventually pays off in the end. This build is especially fun in PVP.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Thanks for the inputs.
@pianokingx3 how is your damage now? would you mind showing your gear so I kinna know what to aim for. Thanks.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
when are you able to run the 4x auras off the mana pool? right now i can only get three
Last edited by train20 on Mar 27, 2013, 2:23:31 AM
"
conheomap wrote:
Thanks for the inputs.
@pianokingx3 how is your damage now? would you mind showing your gear so I kinna know what to aim for. Thanks.
its on the previous page
bump on the auras question
"
train20 wrote:

No, I don't think any FP marauder has ran 4 40% auras at once all off of mana alone. Maybe if you used Blood magic for one, but that'd take too much HP and wouldn't be worth it. So all in all, I don't think its possible for you to run 4 40% auras.
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
train20 wrote:

No, I don't think any FP marauder has ran 4 40% auras at once all off of mana alone. Maybe if you used Blood magic for one, but that'd take too much HP and wouldn't be worth it. So all in all, I don't think its possible for you to run 4 40% auras.

I thought kripp was running haste, det, purity, vitality, and grace?

I could be wrong, I have only watched his stream once but I thought it was also stated here
I'm currently using 4 % auras at the moment. I am using vitality, purity, determination, and haste linked with reduced mana and brings it down to 30% for me right now, of course I only have 12 mana left to use, I use blood magic for my other skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info