Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
How can I better survive at endgame maps? My marauders almost 68 and I'm having a hard time surviving on rare level maps at my level. Here are my equips :
Spoiler

My resistances add to about 70ish fire, 50ish cold, and max lightning. My hp is at 3.7K. What can I do to better survive on high end maps?
Here are some maps that I know I'll have trouble with trying to solo :

Wow I've come a long way along this build since I posted that...
Spoiler
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
im curious whats ur dps now?
IGN itsYOLO
Ok, I'm a big Krippy fan, so I had to make a Freeze pulse marauder. I play one character for years so it sounded like the build for me. Now, I'm almost L63 and I'll start to be able to finally start getting some damage nodes. Finally! :D

My question is whats the best way to farm GCPS at my level? I've found one since I've played. How am I ever to buy anything? My gear is just plain crap and I've spent what little currency I had to get the crap I have. :/

So, I'm just getting frustrated and owned in Act 2 of Merciless and I'm losing so much XP. I really need a 5 link, B-B-R-R-G socket, armor based chest. Anyone willing to help me or loan me one or take a IOU? I love this game but I'm stuck in the mud. Any scraps would be greatly appreciated?

Krip if you read this, please, I'll donate very generously yo your channel. ;)
Last edited by Bushido74 on Mar 23, 2013, 4:05:38 AM
So which way should I go to shadow skill tree? The upper way with hex master or lower way with early health nodes?
IGN: KioneoneeR
"
rudyzhou2 wrote:
surprisingly it's actually lower than dual wander with a 6 link chest, I had 1.6k w/ dual wand and only 1.4k with shiver and kaoms
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Anyone? I could use some help for any humble and gracious players out there. Please add me to your friends list. Loraks

sitting on 2k tooltip fp
wondering when i get a 6l what gem to add?
add lighting
chaos
faster cast
multiplier
Last edited by TheUglyDuck on Mar 24, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
"
TheUglyDuck wrote:

sitting on 2k tooltip fp
wondering when i get a 6l what gem to add?
add lighting
chaos
faster cast
multiplier

Wait until the "Power Charge on Critical" gem is out , that gem has a lot of potential on paper.
IGNs: MaraudingPyromaniac , Elemental_RIPlect
I'm trying a similar thing, but with Fireball, and just pure damage over crit. Do you think it will work?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
rudyzhou2 wrote:
surprisingly it's actually lower than dual wander with a 6 link chest, I had 1.6k w/ dual wand and only 1.4k with shiver and kaoms

I remember reading that Kripp has 3k tooltip dps, and he said that it was around the max potential for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info