Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

seeing kripp rolling through this game makes me stop playing PoE.
"
danteafk wrote:
seeing kripp rolling through this game makes me stop playing PoE.

Why?
he did admit he is going for more gear focused build, you can't blame him, I just don't want people to get the wrong impression, since his latest/future builds will probably combine gimmicky gear to pull of something crazy good and not everybody can do that.

from what i seen this build requires 5L chest + legendary neck, it also requires quality gems + decent mana pool.

so anyone who accomplishes this with just self found kinda gear, I'LL BE IMPRESSED.
For the people who wanna try this build make sure you have/can afford:

lmp or gmp
quality freezing pulse (10+)
quality added lightning damage
5l armour with: (freeze(q) + added LD(q) + Blood Magic + Life leech + gmp or lmp)
a hole set of good gear like crazy weapon, amu, all resi on pretty much everything and a spell damage shield with all resi, life and lots of spell damage since the damage could be not that high for you.

I probably missed some stuff but the costs off this build could go to the "few" exalts so if you can't efford that just play a Freeze pulse Templar !

IGN: Arowec
"
Arowec wrote:
For the people who wanna try this build make sure you have/can afford:

lmp or gmp
quality freezing pulse (10+)
quality added lightning damage
5l armour with: (freeze(q) + added LD(q) + Blood Magic + Life leech + gmp or lmp)
a hole set of good gear like crazy weapon, amu, all resi on pretty much everything and a spell damage shield with all resi, life and lots of spell damage since the damage could be not that high for you.

I probably missed some stuff but the costs off this build could go to the "few" exalts so if you can't efford that just play a Freeze pulse Templar !

Any clues for templar FP build (sample skill tree or smthg?)
Are you running FP with BM too with templar or can you get a big enough mana pool / regen?
"
Any clues for templar FP build (sample skill tree or smthg?)
Are you running FP with BM too with templar or can you get a big enough mana pool / regen?

Templar FP build:
IGN: Arowec
Last edited by Arowec on Feb 11, 2013, 10:16:00 AM
so in short, if you dont get items for free from your viewers and everything else in your arse this build will not work without high end gear.

right?
Last edited by danteafk on Feb 11, 2013, 1:22:01 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
so in short, if you dont get items for free from your viewers and everything else in your arse this build will not work without high end gear.

right?

He doesn't get free gear. He seems to pay fair prices, he simply doesn't have to wait long to get the items he needs.
Is there a way to get a list of exactly what he gets from the tree build? Like how much int, str, cst speed, crit bonus ...
@danteafk
Don't be a hater. Krip does NOT get "free" gear from viewers or any of that nonsense.

He does however play 12-16+ hours EVERY day and trades. He is a full-time gamer. You will get a lot of good gear with that much playtime.

So what if his build(s) requires specific pieces of gear? That's a niche build and nothing wrong with that. D2 had that as well and that extends the lifetime of a game, IMO. Searching for that piece of gear to complete your build is a good motivator.

@frodofraggins:
You will need a good amount of dex for sure, due to using LMP/GMP.
You will also need high int, to max out FP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info