Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

Currently 71 Hardcore League, 4.2k life 82 all resists (excluding chaos)

I started shadow so about to get all the starting mara health nods in the next 5 levels

Damage is about 1k with GMP

Looking for a belt upgrade atm and getting 16Q+ FP

Gear
Spoiler
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Mar 1, 2013, 2:18:55 AM
this is what i use, but i don't use added lightning i use cold penetration lv67

and got this in 1 more lvl

sheet dmg is 1.5k for fireball & 550 for pulse (but the reduce cold res isn't factor in)

82 all res 33 chaos
^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD
My crap gears

is creep going to make a guide or something?
This is his form of a guide. But if you really want to try this out watch some of his VOD. I saw him hit lvl 89 with this build yesterday. He is carrying everyone. Especially now he got the Kaom's
He brings life from the dead
Planning a Fireball build instead of a Frost Pulse Maurader because I want to be edgy and original. I borrowed this build from zkeleton's post and am wondering if it'll have similiar end-game viability.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDH0M9xB_EmkUTRUgFxwY2xkuGYUaMho4GmwhYCSqJ-0pTypNLOk2xTbYNuk64TwtPydAoEbXSOdKfU3jT31QUFFgVElVxlcNWGNZ81uvXcZfP2BLYG1mT2aeZ6Bs9m6qcXl07XTxerh674BWgUmCm4M4h3aI8YzPjmSPRpBVm6GdgJ2unrmgtKIAplenCKeEqW6plaxZrKquk7I4tQS18rb6tz64k7ndwBrE9saexq7G2M9l0NDRNtSP2CTZYd0N3fPjauQi51LnY-nV7DjsVe8O73zwH_Fs8i_yRfPd9kj3pvuq_MX-Cv6P

Original topic:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/194726

I can't imagine I'd have problems if I used a 4L Searing Touch (at least).
Seems difficult to find the Dex needed for haste before the end game items, right ?

EDIT: ok there is a 30 dex nods not so far.
Last edited by kulgeen on Mar 2, 2013, 6:15:58 AM
"
kulgeen wrote:
Seems difficult to find the Dex needed for haste before the end game items, right ?

EDIT: ok there is a 30 dex nods not so far.

have pretty easy access from 3 +30 dex nodes on krips but, but yes its still quite difficult to manage the requirement for haste on high levels, however i do run with vitality, purity and determination
IGN itsYOLO
Anyone know what staff Kripparian uses now?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
Anyone know what staff Kripparian uses now?

Taryn's Shiver, Unique Maelstrom Staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info