The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

That 11211 shit was crazy though... He had to make a good chunk for the odds on that..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
yay.
never lucky kappa
"
thaaad wrote:
How bout dem Journeymen? :D

Maybe next week? :D
most likely would of bought this if i would of known Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters). even though didn't personally like the skin.
Whatever the cheapest supporter tier cost that in the end is granted beta access will be the new cost of a beta key supported pack. So yes they will be selling keys in the new support packs.
Question is , are they going to allow lower tiered support packs from the past to upgrade or tell them to fuck off?
Cool new weapons...
Last edited by Zambatu on Apr 22, 2015, 11:15:33 PM
sigh :(
dear ggg, plz make it a "reach lvl 80 and get beta key" or something slightly harder, not a top 20 get in event, thx
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Gratz to the generous. Was hoping to see some new unique items, but really hyped to learn more about divination cards.

Prediction, divination cards can be played from your deck to augment maps. Either that, or you can have 3 cards active to effect your abilities. Just 2 thoughts on the idea.

So much cool stuff coming in Act 4, GGG you spoil us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info