The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

What about us poor folks who tossed you ten bucks for a beta key back in they day, hehe. Either way, good to see you returning the favor to those who supported you in the past.

I wish I would have bought a supporter pack at some point instead of just various amounts of stash tabs over they years, but hey, eventually it wont be beta and Ill be able to play regardless.

Thanks for addressing the boohoo, hopefully it helps the forums.
HAIL SATAN!
So, with the new supporter packs of The Awakening we will have a "closed beta access" on the top tier packs too? People who can't spent shitons of money can't have access?
well congrats to all the supporters who got access good for you, guess a silver closed beta pack isn't good enough for access though lol. Well back to waiting patiently especially since im not that great of a racer nor do I have the time to put in to compete for these beta key race events gl to everyone participating and to all those already in the beta.

Not gonna lie its hard visiting reddit now cause all you see is spoilers everywhere and I would like to experience act4 and all the new changes blind. Im sure im part of the minority though when it comes to that.
aw, so bad that I always supported lower rank ;_;

Solo league event, huh?... I hope the condition for getting the key would not be so harsh for a non racer like myself.
Last edited by twintales on Apr 22, 2015, 11:23:39 PM
"
I feel like some people owe GGG an apology, especially if this was planned from the start.

It feels like GGG should apologize to themselves since they could have mentioned this and saved themselves lots of hate.

However only selecting certain supporters seems kinda meh to me. Maybe because I have supported them as much as I can, yet I won't be getting beta key. Only divine and master supporter. Although I did buy other mtx or stash tabs while not buying another pack. Me personally I am past the point of caring how they do this beta anymore. It seemed like it couldn't get worse and it has. One thing I will say though, is I will carefully think about supporting more cash than I already have to GGG.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. I'll see you tomorrow beta :D
Im still waiting for news to steam users, i don't even know if we're being "selected" for this "timer giveaway", can someone tell me pls BibleThump
Finally a good move by GGG. The long awaited SFL (even if it's only for 5 days) and the invites to supporters will wash some of the salt away.
My guess is divination cards let you choose a mod to appear on an unidentified item. That is just a guess though. They might also be reusable and let you see a single mod on an unid'd item, though that seems fairly useless considering how cheap wisdom scrolls are.

Divination implies knowing something ahead of time, so im sure its along those lines, whatever it may be.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 22, 2015, 11:19:11 PM
Really going to try and make time for a decent go at the SF event.

Thank you for running this event, Chris. I'm hopeful it's a great success!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info