The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

lol didnt expect this but very nice!
BIS MF rings for mirror
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/871521
Does the 5 day event exist on the beta? I think not but don't really know.
"
tienbasse wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:
Tomorrow's news post is about a solo (trading disabled) five-day event that we'll be running starting on the weekend.

Where is our new riot!!!!

Let me guess: people complaining that GGG only cares about no-lifers with this event. ;)
Although running a game continously for 5 days may sound unhealthy, at least these people should have plenty of time to fully test Act 4. :D

i hope the people in beta die from game exhaustion would make my day brighter (more than likely will be deleted by support)
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 24, 2015, 11:26:53 AM
Anyone know what time I get in on Sunday?
I see what you guys did there. Nick £50 out my back pocket without me noticing (letting in big supporters to Beta). Then offered to buy me a cup of coffee with my own money (5 day self found league).
Remember, I see EVERYTHING!
ps. When do $20 bank tab supporters get in? Didn't see it on the list :'(
"
tienbasse wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:
Tomorrow's news post is about a solo (trading disabled) five-day event that we'll be running starting on the weekend.

Where is our new riot!!!!

Let me guess: people complaining that GGG only cares about no-lifers with this event. ;)
Although running a game continously for 5 days may sound unhealthy, at least these people should have plenty of time to fully test Act 4. :D

lol, 99% sure the solo event isn't beta related other then people have chance to get a key. People will just have to wait if all else fails. Poking the bee's nest isn't smart either.
Woot can't wait for my key tomorrow, thanks GGG!
"

I got my email last night around 9pm EST.
Last edited by Munion on Apr 24, 2015, 3:51:21 PM
"
Munion wrote:
"

I got my email last night around 9pm EST.

Eternal Supporter. Nepotism. Favoritism.

Be humble about your key and stop being boastful about it. It's just disrespectful.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 24, 2015, 4:04:36 PM
Don't really want to trawl through all of the thread to see if this has been answered

Do multiple packs mean multiple keys or is it limited to one per account, would be cool to give an extra away to a friend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info