Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
ELSE is going to win, because the mindless drones that played because kripp was playing it, already quit.

Shows how much you know...
It's amazing that Kripp still has 32% vote vs EVERYTHING ELSE COMBINED.
So the 32% mindless drones that voted for Kripp simply logged on so they can vote for Kripp just for giggles...

And of course Else is going to win... its basically same as

What brand of car you drive
[ ] Toyota
[ ] Everything Else

Some people can be so clueless.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
ELSE is going to win, because the mindless drones that played because kripp was playing it, already quit.

So the 32% mindless drones that voted for Kripp simply logged on so they can vote for Kripp just for giggles...

[ ] Toyota
[ ] Everything Else

I suspect forum users, as in, those who might vote, are also more likely to watch streamers and engage in other forms of social media. Pretty sure they represent a pretty small portion of the total userbase, though. Seems a skewed sample, so I'm not sure one should read into the poll too much.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

[ ] Toyota
[ ] Everything Else

Toyota.... ewwww gross
I dont see any any key!
"
Ivanovichy wrote:
I discovered PoE through Kripp, and for that, I'm thankful. I don't watch him anymore, but I still play PoE.

I knew about the game long before I knew about Kripp, since I wanted something other than diablo series at that time, like 4 years ago.

Would poe be unknown to others? That I cannot answer.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
I think mine was a combination of TotalBiscuit, exposure on Reddit, and the release of the Steam client. I actually knew about the game for a long time before I started playing, but I both wasn't in the mood for an ARPG at the time and the skill tree complexity was a bit offputting at first.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

LOL

Anyway, I learned of PoE from Flux, whom Chris and his two amigos way back when sought out to come by GGG's hotel room to check out this new game, which the server was a laptop. Again, LOL.

You have come a long way GGG. Kripp, I would have never known about if it weren't for PoE.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Apr 23, 2015, 1:50:51 PM
"
Valmar wrote:
I knew this game in 2010 (or 2009, can't remember), thx to an interview and gameplay Flux got with Chris and the guys from GGG before the game was even in close beta.

At that time, Flux was one of the guys at incgamers (the old dii.net), a site dedicated to diablo2.

Same way i got here, flux was the news bringer back then ;)
Reverse for me. Never would have heard about Kripparrian if it weren't for PoE.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
A friend of mine who knew that i'm absolutely obsessed with hack'n'slash aRPGs said to me one day "Hey man ever heard of Path of Exile? I'm telling you this is the game that you've been dreaming of!

Yeah Same here.. basically

I was playing D3, buddy recommended POE. I had never heard of it, went on Steam.. there it was and now here i am..

Never heard of a Kripparrian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info