The awakening

"
keyarchan wrote:

Longer than the 6-8 weeks? That's the first I've heard of that. Hope for your sake it doesn't cuz of it does, you're gonna have heaps of pissed of players that's taken time off work for seemingly no reason.

This was mentioned in the Closed Beta FAQ.

"
Chris wrote:
How long will the Closed Beta last?

We expect the Beta to last approximately 6-8 weeks. It could end earlier if all the testing is complete, or it could take longer if additional problems are found. We aren't committing to a specific release date at this time.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
keyarchan wrote:

Longer than the 6-8 weeks? That's the first I've heard of that.

What's another few weeks?

GGG have already missed their "Act 4 released 9-12 months after Official Release" deadline by at least 6 months, so what's another couple of weeks, another month or two here and there?

Lucky we've got the new trading system "coming soon"... ohh and "custom leagues"... to keep us all busy. :-|
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Apr 22, 2015, 1:00:55 AM
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
keyarchan wrote:

Longer than the 6-8 weeks? That's the first I've heard of that.

What's another few weeks?

GGG have already missed their "Act 4 released 9-12 months after Official Release" deadline by at least 6 months, so what's another couple of weeks, another month or two here and there?

Lucky we've got the new trading system "coming soon"... ohh and "custom leagues"... to keep us all busy. :-|

Yep agreed.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info