Unique 1H Axe in Awakenings HYPE!!!

The culling and onslaught are global right? Pretty nice axe that might even have end game possibilities?

Cheers, Necro
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Great, another low lvl unique you maybe can sell for half a chaos if you let it rot in stash for five weeks ...
Exactly what this game needs!

Man this expansion will be so good, I am almost as hyped by this as by the super balance changes nobody needs.

Act 4 hype!!!
Last edited by azraelb on Apr 22, 2015, 6:44:05 AM
"
BearCares wrote:
nice axe you got there, i like it when you drop it then you work it then you bop it then you shake it

Mod him. LOOL
And that is alpha member? Mkay.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
So the question is: use Double Strike and have it as a stat stick, or make a dual-wielding buzzsaw-type build? The global culling could get ridiculous with Herald procs.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Question: if you kill an enemy before Onslaught wears off, do you get the three/six seconds added to your current Onslaught timer or is it set to six/three? I'm only asking because the dual wield mechanics sound like Onslaught time is additive.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
NikolajGGG wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Grats! That looks like a fun weapon. Onslaught is fun when it kicks in, but I think it would be better if it lasted longer and kicked in less often.

Dual wielding will make it 6 seconds. And let's face it, deep down everyone wants to use two axes.

I'm doing a duelist in CB right now and LeHuep put a call out for anyone wanting to use this lovely axe. I jumped at the chance and still using it at 38. Current skill - Static Strike+WED+LoH+Fortify. Gave away my melee splash but want to try it out with dual strike when I get another splash.

Great Design and thinking of leveling uniques ;)
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Still wondering how you got into beta, direct invite from GGG?

Does it really matter? =0[.]o=

it does, when people are accusing other folks for getting their keys 'illegaly' when all that happened was that they got it from second hands. He is not Alpha, he is not streamer. He didn't get it through random timer. He also probably didn't get it through Global chat giveaway.

I just want to know. If he was personally given a key by GGG, no problem, I just like transparency.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Apr 22, 2015, 12:00:11 PM
"
ricklington wrote:
"
NikolajGGG wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Grats! That looks like a fun weapon. Onslaught is fun when it kicks in, but I think it would be better if it lasted longer and kicked in less often.

Dual wielding will make it 6 seconds. And let's face it, deep down everyone wants to use two axes.

I'm doing a duelist in CB right now and LeHuep put a call out for anyone wanting to use this lovely axe. I jumped at the chance and still using it at 38. Current skill - Static Strike+WED+LoH+Fortify. Gave away my melee splash but want to try it out with dual strike when I get another splash.

Great Design and thinking of leveling uniques ;)

hey there lucky boy, can you test Something with this Axe?
Does the Onslaught also applies, when you cull a mob with an spell?

This Item looks very strong. Nice work!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
gilrad wrote:
Question: if you kill an enemy before Onslaught wears off, do you get the three/six seconds added to your current Onslaught timer or is it set to six/three? I'm only asking because the dual wield mechanics sound like Onslaught time is additive.

It's still a Buff like any other, it'll reset.
I'm honestly surprised it stacks like that though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info