Unique 1H Axe in Awakenings HYPE!!!

"
NikolajGGG wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Grats! That looks like a fun weapon. Onslaught is fun when it kicks in, but I think it would be better if it lasted longer and kicked in less often.

Dual wielding will make it 6 seconds. And let's face it, deep down everyone wants to use two axes.

wow how did you read my mind! 2 dual wielding 2 axes how much more bad ass can you get.
With all my respect to Heup

shouldnt this be tagged ]Spoiler] and be in itemshowcase section ?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
NikolajGGG wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Grats! That looks like a fun weapon. Onslaught is fun when it kicks in, but I think it would be better if it lasted longer and kicked in less often.

Dual wielding will make it 6 seconds. And let's face it, deep down everyone wants to use two axes.

That is fantastic that the time increases with two. You are right about dual wielding axes. One of my favorite D2 characters was a frenzy axe barbarian. Looking forward to an ambidextrous lumberjack in PoE. Thanks for making this item :-)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Mid level axe, not too strong. Vendor tier unique.
Level requirement: 29
I see what you did there, GGG (no LLD).
Another quality ZAP! post.
Still wondering how you got into beta, direct invite from GGG?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Still wondering how you got into beta, direct invite from GGG?

Does it really matter? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Hi peeps Just thought I'd share this with you all, get the juices flowing as such ^^

So im lvl 29 and I came across 2 unique large ribbon boss's in Solaris 1 and all of a sudden a ghost (which I call Slimer) possessed one of them, it dropped what can only be described as "Pleasure" for those who wield it, Hulk is going to be beside himself with joy when he opens this present :D!!!!

"Relentless Fury"

http://i.imgur.com/DrpTMfm.jpg

GG GGG

WTF! Windows Explorer :O
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
GG LeHeup,

guess who is back ;P....

Good to know that you are already on your Way smashing the closed Beta with Hulk ;P

Hope to see you soon...

GG Wisdo
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Pretty sweet:) I will stop drooling shortly, nothing to worry about. Thanks for sharing!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info