Chris Wilson "The Coves are gone now" 2:0

Oh hey guys I just finished leveling
my 15th wow char from 1 to 90,
boy is it fun to repeat all those quests
over and over and over and over again...

what's this post about, let me take a look...

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I support the idea to keep coves as a side area/quest area with boss. Its a beautiful area. Just seems a waste to cut it out and its not like it really adds length to the game. If you don't want to clear it, run through. You can easily pass right by everything.
Coves was my favorite area before they made it all gloomy and later added bird people.
"
ionface wrote:
Coves was my favorite area before they made it all gloomy and later added bird people.

Adding the stupid bird fuckers was the worst thing in the history of poe so far.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Well, it was murky, muddy, filled with giant skeletons and generally cool. I will miss the place. I'd certainly prefer some remodelling over removal. Removing content while adding some takes away a lot of charm from an expansion.
DONT REMOVE COVES.

Instead, why not make a boss fight with a Dominus Minion there? Plus the fact that people would need a device dropped from it to enter Merveil Caves/ Waypoint after tough fight.
They could just merge the ship graveyard with the coves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info