What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

"
since5685 wrote:
"
TheDeathX wrote:

https://twitter.com/Kripparrian/status/590149759236710401

Kripp will join Beta for 2days and i´m pretty sure he´ll get a key^^

You can check my last posts, i acctualy SUPPORT streamers to get a BETA Key BUT, only the streamers that ACCTUALY PLAYS POE CONSTANTLY. This guy doesn't deserve a key. And what's up with "i`ll play it for 2 days only, nothing serious"? This dude is the opposite of PR. Mathil, Ziggy, Etup, these are quality smart building streamers/players that acctualy deserve to enter and test this CB to the limits!
Sad that we live in a unfair world.
Keep up the good work GGG and gimme that tree already <3

I was thinking the same thing. That, and he's been gone from the game so long that he has pretty much no basis of comparison to provide feedback. That said, it'll be great marketing. I agree with you entirely re: "PR" in theory, but in practice the draw of his name alone makes it a smart move.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Apr 20, 2015, 3:25:54 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Someones stuck in 2012 LOL ... bwahahaha pathetic comeback try harder pls .... D3's servers SHIT on POE's any day of the week, and have 10x more players. POE servers are PATHETIC .... if you mean on a major patch day, double standards much? Have you tried logging in to poe on patch days? Try log in when 2.0 POE is released, lets see if you manage to log in before a week passes .... hypocrite.

PS Replace Diablo 3 and error 37 with POE and DESYNC ... LMAO!!!!!

I understand you're so tired because PoE beta is closed, sing in for a chance.
"The sword of justice is swift and sharp"
"
Nimoc wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Someones stuck in 2012 LOL ... bwahahaha pathetic comeback try harder pls .... D3's servers SHIT on POE's any day of the week, and have 10x more players. POE servers are PATHETIC .... if you mean on a major patch day, double standards much? Have you tried logging in to poe on patch days? Try log in when 2.0 POE is released, lets see if you manage to log in before a week passes .... hypocrite.

PS Replace Diablo 3 and error 37 with POE and DESYNC ... LMAO!!!!!

I understand you're so tired because PoE beta is closed, sing in for a chance.

:)
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Apr 20, 2015, 3:30:24 PM
after that many nerfs i believe that HC league will be super empty = unplayable :)
i haven't spent a penny on the game. So i doubt i get access. im also not a "mainstreamer" or an alpha tester. Im not holding my breath.
I've been really looking forward to this patch. I had assumed I was going to play on release. I just read the notes saying PoE will be choosing 1 every 5 minutes to join.... WHAT?! WHAT a fcking joke.[Removed by Support] hmm. 20 get chosen an hour to play? what the flying horse shit is this?!. You ruined my fckin week. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 20, 2015, 3:58:10 PM
After closed beta I vote for Open Beta + Character wipes before release.

Thats how you do it...
looking forward to the changes looks very fun.
"
I've been really looking forward to this patch. I had assumed I was going to play on release. I just read the notes saying PoE will be choosing 1 every 5 minutes to join.... WHAT?! WHAT a fcking joke.[Removed by Support] hmm. 20 get chosen an hour to play? what the flying horse shit is this?!. You ruined my fckin week. [Removed by Support]

I'm a bit confused about this one. It's either a frustrated 15 y old, or someone who's entirely missing the point of what's going to happen in 2h.

First of all, this is NOT a patch. The live-servers won't change in any way, life will go on ... what happens is the BETA tests of new expansion will start. On totally separate servers.

So no. Noone will keep you away from PoE. When Awakening goes live, everyone will be able to play from the very start :) but right now it's the BETA tests. And yes, that's GGG's signature apparently, to make the beta testers be drafted each 5 min.

Also just to point it out, one each 5 min means 12 per hour, not 20 :) Altho reading your comment, you just might be living in a different time-space than the rest of us.

Peace.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 20, 2015, 3:59:05 PM
Good Luck to everyone wanting a key, I know I do! Hopefully I'll make it in soon (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info