King Kaom Fight Video (Spoilers)

Starting a slow clap for CharanJaydemyr right now. Glad to see someone is sticking up for our lead developer. As far as I am concerned he can use any form of any words he wants to he's Chris frickin Wilson! And this Act so far looks great really lovin it just gets better and better thanks to everyone who has a part in making this come to fruition. Il continue to be a supporter til the day I die!
I'm really excited by the next act but pretty desapointed about this boss.
Beside the fact it looks like a bandit fight for me. nothing epic about it. I'm a bit worried about art direction (this boss and the act4 trailler) : it's bland and diablo-like reheated with the lava and the entrance portal. Kaom, in this video, looks like a random boss probably cause of the lack of immersion due to a poor boss and area boss design.
It's bland.
Hope it will change.
Hrodgar from France
"
'IGN has posted a video' is also okay if you're American.

There is absolutely nothing oK with being American. We're too exceptional for ok.

"God invented war so that Americans could learn geography." -- Mark Twain

Hodor!
WEll Charan has some good points , I did myself get a bit angry about that Kaom fight , but not anymore whateva :D we all need to chill and let GGG handle things , the faster they release new patch the less nerd rage is going to be be on forums :D
P.s. Where is todays Hype Post with new things ;( I live for it everyday :D
Dear Grinding Gear Games
Given the Arc of being untargeted from the Lava Spouts, all that is nessary to give the boss a better fighting chance is a simple tweek. Multistrike would give the boss a fighting chance aswell as making the mechanics acturally shine, the player would have had to utilise the space required by either zig zaging or migrating from one side to the other, With this change requires the move to be on a 5-10sec Cooldown.

As we approach yet another beta for this game we should give respectful feedback as the community to help them create a game both the developer and the player base would be proud of.

keep up the hard work

Galihurst.
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
Last edited by galihurst on Apr 19, 2015, 6:43:20 AM
A pretty much straight forward fight: just approach the boss and hit it until it dies, no unique engagement mechanics
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
^^ tell me one boss in POE that has Arena with lava spiting fireballs and shockwave attack ?
"
Fatto wrote:
"
s3t wrote:
What the heck is The Eye Of Fury??? :D - is it another new item type?

I hope it is part of the items used to gain access to the area of the act boss. Collect one from each of the bosses before the act boss. Something akin to collecting Khalim's Eye + Brain + Heart + Flail = access to Durance of Hate to kill Mephisto.

Oh the memories! - and the golems are back! :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
No new article today? I was expecting article about jewels :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info