2.0 Path of Archer!!!!

fix it nao!!!!
Delete on death.
Last edited by Whildus on Apr 16, 2015, 3:18:46 AM
who knows how they will change the skill tree in the next month or so, or which gems and features get an overhaul. For all we know their teaser was more like "hey, this is what unique gems could possibly do" or they just nerf bows into what claws currently sit at and just go "yeah, have fun making a viable build with that."
It's about time Ranged got a buff, I've been getting sick of this constant focus on melee and single target skills :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 16, 2015, 3:52:27 AM
You know that you have not seen all the new jeweles yet, what if there are ones that have the same idea as the bow one but aimed at axes/swords/maces?

You also have to then take into account the masses of extra points that you would need to get to the end nodes which will pull points away from damage/defences.

AND that the passive tree might not be the version we see when act 4 goes live.

Typical knee jerk reaction.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 16, 2015, 3:47:11 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

You also have to then take into account the masses of extra points that you would need to get to the end nodes which will pull points away from damage/defences.

If the skill tree remains the same for that part, and I doubt it will, those are the nodes you would always pick for a phys bow build, no questions asked.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Daffqqq GGG plzzee nerf this bs before goes life its so overpooowerd PoE is dead omgf pls GGG

Only thing you see is a Jewel, you got no informations about Passives, new Skillgems, Mob Stats ( at all) Gear Progression just nothing but talking shit the whole day about A4 its fucking anoying, thats why they have a beta and if something is to strong it will be nerfed but why cry before even beta went life...
"
It's about time Ranged got a buff, I've been getting sick of this constant focus on melee and single target skills :)

Is this even real life or you just time traveled from 2012?
pls..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"

Is this even real life or you just time traveled from 2012?
pls..

understanding the irony ... usefull talent toi have
My sarcasm skills are a bit blunt, but in my defence - I have been drinking.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Nerf hammer asked before even seeing a freaking skilltree or trying stuff out.

Some people should be banned from these forums with all the negativity before anything is even released or balanced. Why the **** do you think they have a beta?

Calm your titties and enjoy the hype train of act 4 and try out stuff before you critize GGG their hard work with your negativity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info