Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Æddicted wrote:
?

Edit:

Found the problem...

All ears.
Can you upload lootfilter to gist.github.com? I can't connect to pastebin with my network. Thank you
My heart's not cold, it's broken :)
SolomonT shop: /1389867
I'm also having issue with chancing bases. (Rings/Belts/Amulets have issues above level 60)

EDIT: QUICKFIX

***I have found the location of the issue. It has something to do with section '0703'.
If you copy the chance section to above the lvl60+ section, it will start showing borders again.

What I can't figure out is why the 0706 isn't properly overriding 0703.

Spoiler

#0703#
[ilvl 75 stuff]

Show
BaseType "Agate Amulet" "Imperial Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Leather Belt" "Moonstone Ring" "Onyx Amulet"
SetBorderColor 0 250 0 150
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
Rarity Normal

Show # Endgame: Show normal ilvl 60+ rings/amulets
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic" "Iron Ring"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 62
ItemLevel < 75
SetFontSize 32
Last edited by ramonov on Jan 14, 2016, 7:51:42 AM
"
ramonov wrote:
I'm also having issue with chancing bases. (Rings/Belts/Amulets have issues above level 60)

EDIT: QUICKFIX

***I have found the location of the issue. It has something to do with section '0703'.
If you copy the chance section to above the lvl60+ section, it will start showing borders again.

What I can't figure out is why the 0706 isn't properly overriding 0703.

Spoiler

#0703#
[ilvl 75 stuff]

Show
BaseType "Agate Amulet" "Imperial Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Leather Belt" "Moonstone Ring" "Onyx Amulet"
Rarity Normal

Show # Endgame: Show normal ilvl 60+ rings/amulets
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis" "Rustic" "Iron Ring"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel >= 62
ItemLevel < 75
SetFontSize 32

Because in your example, the first block (0703) doesn't actually have an ilvl qualifier. It therefore covers all agate amulets, imperial bows, etc regardless of ilvl.

"
#0703#
Show
ItemLevel > 74
Rarity Normal

...this would probably fix it.

edit: did you edit your copy? I checked against my copy and it does in fact have the ilvl qualifier.

Another thing you have to consider is that the order of the blocks matter. For example, if you have Agate Amulet in your chance section (0706) AND it is in the jewelry section above (0703), then the filter will stop as soon as it sees the item in 0703. Any subsequent blocks will be ignored.

Another example: If you want sorcerer boots to show with a huge purple font (or whatever), but they drop with RGB sockets, then they will use the styling as indicated in the RGB section above it (which wouldn't use your hypothetical huge purple font).
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jan 14, 2016, 8:30:04 PM
"
Antnee wrote:

edit: did you edit your copy? I checked against my copy and it does in fact have the ilvl qualifier.

Another thing you have to consider is that the order of the blocks matter. For example, if you have Agate Amulet in your chance section (0706) AND it is in the jewelry section above (0703), then the filter will stop as soon as it sees the item in 0703. Any subsequent blocks will be ignored.

Yes, I edited it so the borders would show for chancing bases at higher levels. I probably should've have been more clear. The Chancing section was added recently and the issue I saw several people were having was that chancing bases weren't showing borders at high levels.

I and probably many other people assumed that #0706# would just override #0703# and give nice borders. I didn't know that it gets ignored if the item was already classified before it. (Spent hours trying to figure that part out. It was late at night. Maybe I got confused.

So did Neversink misplace the chancing section? Based on this it would make more sense to put it near the start of the filter. i.e. Somewhere in #0200#. Seems appropriate to place it near the Unique section.

I guess for now I'll just copy that to the top somewhere. (Still want to keep the filter for very high level stuff. (Changed the chance range to <74).
Spoiler

Show
ItemLevel < 74
Rarity Normal
Last edited by ramonov on Jan 15, 2016, 8:57:11 AM
Why doesn't my Neversink show up in UI menu?

I just installed neversink on my new computer and it does not work. The filter is saved in C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile and is saved as filter format. I have checked the encoding and it's set to ANSI.

Running out of ideas. Anyone have a clue?
U have to go to UI optiones in game, scroll down and select the file u want to use. Then press load button.
Last edited by jfungal on Jan 16, 2016, 11:44:29 AM
Excellent filter Neversink! Thanks for your hard work, can't wait to load 3.0 tonight... No complaints, this took the title from ziggy as my favorite.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I downloaded the filter today and I think you forgot Orb of Augmentation and Orb of Transmutation in your list of currency.

Also Blacksmiths Whetstone and Armourers Scrap.
"
voiDnyx wrote:
I downloaded the filter today and I think you forgot Orb of Augmentation and Orb of Transmutation in your list of currency.

Also Blacksmiths Whetstone and Armourers Scrap.

nope, it's covered by "Show Class Currency", they just don't get any extra highlight

"
So did Neversink misplace the chancing section? Based on this it would make more sense to put it near the start of the filter. i.e. Somewhere in #0200#. Seems appropriate to place it near the Unique section.

Yeah I'll change the order of priorities for chance items/jewelery in 3.1 (ETA a few days). Just do NOT put it next to the unique section.

The way the filter works, the item is displayed according to the first matching entry.

In 3.0 I did a lot of changes to the structure of the filter, most were very beneficial, yet I somehow missed this one.

In fact I'm considering writing a small app, that'd generate the light/zero/mf versions and switching over to github. That'd make managing several versions and updating it easier.

I might do one or multiple (or none) of those things, once I'll be ok (currently lying around with a 39*c degree fever.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info