NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:

I might do one or multiple (or none) of those things, once I'll be ok (currently lying around with a 39*c degree fever.

Hope you feel better soon.

Like your filter a lot; use it since u started it.
Lotsa thx. :))
Last edited by Malvan on Jan 17, 2016, 12:11:43 PM
Alt, Jews and Chance orbs look great in version 3.0. Great work :)
Hi,

My steam games aren't in my (C:) Driver, they're in my (D:) driver in : SteamLibrary/Steamapps/commun/Path of Exile.

Is there a way to make it work from there, I don't want to change it to my other driver?
(low available memory)

Maybe there's a place in the code where I can change the location or a trick I could do to make it work from my (D:) driver.

Thank you!
Greetings

I need help or advice;

I just want your filter to show all 2x1, 1x2 and 1x1 items regardless of their color or level. (ie: belts, flasks, gems ... )

So I added following entries to appropriate section as follows :

# Section: ALPHA # GLOBAL OVERRIDE - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WILL OVERRIDE THE OTHERS HERE
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show
Class Currency
Class Amulet
Class Ring
Class Flask
Class Skill Gems
Class Support Skill Gems
Class Belts
Class Stackable Currency
Class Quest Items
Class Utility Flasks
Class Life Flask
Class Mana Flask
Class Hybrid Flask
Class Maps
Class Fishing Rods
Class Map Fragments
Class Hideout Doodads
Class Microtransactions
Class Jewel
Class Card

unquote

So, it seems working on flasks, but it seems doesn't work for belts when i tested with a low level white color belt.

What may the problem ? Thanks in advance.

EDIT : It seems the syntax was incorrect. The following syntax fixed, now item filter displays all 2x1, 1x2 and 1x1 items regardless of their color or level.

# Section: ALPHA # GLOBAL OVERRIDE - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WILL OVERRIDE THE OTHERS HERE
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show
Class Currency Amulets Rings Flasks Belts Gems
Last edited by Aegean on Jan 19, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
Hi,

My steam games aren't in my (C:) Driver, they're in my (D:) driver in : SteamLibrary/Steamapps/commun/Path of Exile.

Is there a way to make it work from there, I don't want to change it to my other driver?
(low available memory)

Maybe there's a place in the code where I can change the location or a trick I could do to make it work from my (D:) driver.

Thank you!
Hi Neversink,

I really enjoy your filter, could you maybe add support for filtration? I tried to port it to filtration myself but sadly I failed horribly :). With that programm editing your versions would be way easier, too and I think it is what you described in your post before.
Here's the link:https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3bwson/introducing_filtration_a_path_of_exile_item/

and a little video of how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oIW7y0JxE

Thank you so much for making this :)
It's kind of weird that the MF filter shows things like hybrid chest armors, high armor shields that take a lot of room (and have next to no chance of being valuable) while things like low level 80% crit dagger base is being filtered out because their physical damage is too low.
Is it updated to the latest divination cards?
Hi,

(low available memory)

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info