NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Please review the criteria for white background "high end" super rare uniques that get me really excited for a few moments but when I check and they are often worth like 3 chaos.

No unique worth less than 1exa should have a white background.
Last edited by Bauab on Oct 16, 2015, 4:57:53 PM
"
Bauab wrote:
Please review the criteria for white background "high end" super rare uniques that get me really excited for a few moments but when I check and they are often worth like 3 chaos.

If that is the case perhaps some adjustments are needed.

Show # Uniques: Top tier unique
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
BaseType "Golden Plate" "Lathi" "Varnished Coat" "Granite Flask" "Imperial Skean" "Nubuck Boots" "Serpentine Staff" "Vile Staff" "Terror Maul" "Full Wyrmscale" "Gold Ring" "Gavel" "Penetrating" "Deerskin Gloves" "Sinner Tricorne" "Nightmare Bascinet" "Ursine Pelt" "Champion Kite Shield" "Archon Kite Shield" "Opal Wand" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Paua Ring" "Reinforced Greaves" "Vaal Gauntlets" "Desert Brigandine" "Occultist" "Glorious" "Titanium" "Imperial Bow" "Hubris" "Judgement Staff" "Siege Axe" "Spine Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Zodiac Leather" "Necromancer Silks" "Conjurer Boots" "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Vaal Axe" "Fiend Dagger" "Karui Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb"

You can remove items from the top tier unique list if you are not satisfied.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 18, 2015, 10:42:16 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:

BaseType "Golden Plate" "Lathi" "Varnished Coat" "Granite Flask" "Imperial Skean" "Nubuck Boots" "Serpentine Staff" "Vile Staff" "Terror Maul" "Full Wyrmscale" "Gold Ring" "Gavel" "Penetrating" "Deerskin Gloves" "Sinner Tricorne" "Nightmare Bascinet" "Ursine Pelt" "Champion Kite Shield" "Archon Kite Shield" "Opal Wand" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Paua Ring" "Reinforced Greaves" "Vaal Gauntlets" "Desert Brigandine" "Occultist" "Glorious" "Titanium" "Imperial Bow" "Hubris" "Judgement Staff" "Siege Axe" "Spine Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Zodiac Leather" "Necromancer Silks" "Conjurer Boots" "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Vaal Axe" "Fiend Dagger" "Karui Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb"

Thanks, but my suggestion is that some items get reviewed and this gets fixed in the next version of the filter.

Today I was playing a T11 map and heard the awesome sound of unique followed by a white background and ZODIAC LEATHER written in a nice color.

Thought I was going to get at least one exalted, went to poe.trade and the disappointment came when the same armor piece (even a bit better rolled actually) was being offered for 3 fusings!

"
Bauab wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:

Thanks, but my suggestion is that some items get reviewed and this gets fixed in the next version of the filter.

Today I was playing a T11 map and heard the awesome sound of unique followed by a white background and ZODIAC LEATHER written in a nice color.

Thought I was going to get at least one exalted, went to poe.trade and the disappointment came when the same armor piece (even a bit better rolled actually) was being offered for 3 fusings!

That sounds like a good candidate to remove from the top tier unique list. I don't know if Neversink is visiting this thread anymore he hasn't posted anything for a long time.

I think there are also some new divination cards that need to be added if i am not mistaken.
What do i need to add and where if i want that white penetrating arrow quivers will be shown and not hidden? (for chance orbs)
"
XBJack wrote:
What do i need to add and where if i want that white penetrating arrow quivers will be shown and not hidden? (for chance orbs)

add "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" under 0705 CHANCE ORB BASES
put it on the line starting with BaseType after Show.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 21, 2015, 1:25:39 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
XBJack wrote:

add "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" under 0705 CHANCE ORB BASES
put it on the line starting with BaseType after Show.

Thanks a lot buddy!
A suggestion with a small change I made since this isn't very good at displaying Chaos/Regal recipe rares or high ilvl items of any quality.

Set the border color to specify only ilvl since it's not used for much right now. Color A for 82ish+, color B for 75+ (regal), color C for 60+ (chaos), while keeping the red green backgrounds for rares/magic.

Or instead of 82, you could go through each base and mark T1 availability.
Is cards from 2.0.4 shown in this filter?
edit: You should really spend about 5 minutes deleting the pastebin.com crap from this thing. I had to spend a not insignificant amount of time finding them all and deleting them so this filter would work.

Just my two cents.

edit 2: there are actually several lines of bullshit advertisements and crap that are preventing this from working with a direct copy+paste

edit 3: The following need to be deleted to actually load in game:
~the first 20 or so lines
~about line 2400-ish there's a bunch of pastebin.com crap that has to be deleted
~somewhere past that there is some more "clone" crap that has to go

Probably a great filter but my first interaction is to spend over an hour just making the thing work. You should probably not have FIVE "Raw Paste Data" 's in your filter when your own direction tells people to ctrl+f those words and copy from there.
Last edited by Celosar on Oct 26, 2015, 8:01:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info