NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Antnee wrote:
"
Im laughing, why Rock Bearer always shows up :))

Because if you whetstone it to 20% quality and sell it along with a map, it yields a chisel.

LOL, thnx ^^
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
i can not get this to work, i copy and pasted it all like the video said.
How do I change it so 20% items show up instead of being hidden?
Anyone know if it will show the new uniq items ??
Cybertroth
"
Cybertroth wrote:
Anyone know if it will show the new uniq items ??

Yes, it will always show all uniques. The only editing that any of new uniques might need, is adding any top-tier ones to the white background highlight list.

"
Minzy wrote:
How do I change it so 20% items show up instead of being hidden?

Go to section 0711 # PRE-ENDGAME 20% QUALITY ITEMS
and comment out or remove the
ItemLevel <= 60
line
Last edited by StarRune on Nov 10, 2015, 3:23:18 AM
Why are rustic sashes hidden by default? I didn't even realize for like 5 levels.
"
Celosar wrote:
edit: You should really spend about 5 minutes deleting the pastebin.com crap from this thing. I had to spend a not insignificant amount of time finding them all and deleting them so this filter would work.

Just my two cents.

edit 2: there are actually several lines of bullshit advertisements and crap that are preventing this from working with a direct copy+paste

edit 3: The following need to be deleted to actually load in game:
~the first 20 or so lines
~about line 2400-ish there's a bunch of pastebin.com crap that has to be deleted
~somewhere past that there is some more "clone" crap that has to go

Probably a great filter but my first interaction is to spend over an hour just making the thing work. You should probably not have FIVE "Raw Paste Data" 's in your filter when your own direction tells people to ctrl+f those words and copy from there.

1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page.

it has always worked for me without any problems if i do this.

"
Minzy wrote:
Why are rustic sashes hidden by default? I didn't even realize for like 5 levels.

not the only belt if you look harder. chain belts, cloth belts and studded belts too. maybe to not show too many items? only neversink can answer this i think.

Spoiler
Show # Endgame: Show normal ilvl 75+ rings/amulets
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis"
Rarity = Normal
ItemLevel >= 75
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 255 190 0 150
SetFontSize 32

Show # Endgame: Show normal ilvl 60+ rings/amulets
Class Rings Amulet Belts
BaseType "Onyx" "Ruby" "Sapphire" "Topaz" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic" "Unset" "Gold" "Citrine" "Turquoise" "Agate" "Coral Ring" "Moonstone" "Leather" "Heavy" "Amber" "Jade" "Lapis"
ItemLevel >= 60
ItemLevel < 75
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetFontSize 32
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 15, 2015, 6:51:29 AM
Hi there,

I use your filter for a long time and now and wanted to ask 2 things.

I wanted to give a try to the light version of the filter as I do not care about blue and chance things in late game and with the light version it does not show Sacrifice Fragment for atziri (tested with sacrifice at noon). Is it intentional for the light version ? I could not find anything related in the filter too.

I find it cool that you show the 3L with a darker blue. I would like to change the color of this in the filter, can you let me know where is the entry in the filter?

thx in advance for your response and for the best filter we have on the mark^^
I did everything it said to set this up and there is no thing to select filter at the bottom of my UI tab in options, plz someone help me :( IGN: Ican_break_dez_cuffs
Talisman Cheapest Shop Out there! /1504373
Heya, im kinda new to the lootfilter stuff, i use one, but iam not happy with it.. now i wanna try this one, but i read it is outdated and ppl still use it? - my question is, can someone share his newer fixed version? iam leveling (54) and need to see more then a high lvl i guess.. well thanks ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info