NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
chrila wrote:
Has the exalt drop sounds changed?
It seems not as audible.

nvm, it may be my sound balance issue. Somehow there is an echo after the first sound.

Second this. It appears normal sound for exalt drop plays after filter sound (echo). Also filter sound volume low. Any idea how to fix it?

Upd: there is checkbox that is checked on exalt, probably by mistake.
Bravery is not a function of firepower.
Last edited by JamaDharma on Jun 11, 2019, 12:11:23 AM
Since yesterday the site doesn't seem to work correctly for me anymore in chrome. Works fine in Edge though.

If i open the site i get an error 7 times (Failed to load file from server after several retries.)
I also can't open the General --> Uniques section and can't paste items in the simulator.

Already tried to reload catch and even deleted the site cookie.

I suspect it's an issue with my chrome, but i didn't change anything and it worked just fine during the weekend. Is there anything i can do to fix that that you can think of?
"
Are sound alerts off by default now? Just want the normal ones from the last few seasons, never had to do anything special to get them before.

"
JamaDharma wrote:
"
chrila wrote:
Has the exalt drop sounds changed?
It seems not as audible.

nvm, it may be my sound balance issue. Somehow there is an echo after the first sound.

Second this. It appears normal sound for exalt drop plays after filter sound (echo). Also filter sound volume low. Any idea how to fix it?

Upd: there is checkbox that is checked on exalt, probably by mistake.

The sound problems are related to a bug in legion, GGG is on it, nothing changed in the filter itself.

"

Since yesterday the site doesn't seem to work correctly for me anymore in chrome. Works fine in Edge though.

If i open the site i get an error 7 times (Failed to load file from server after several retries.)
I also can't open the General --> Uniques section and can't paste items in the simulator.

Already tried to reload catch and even deleted the site cookie.

I suspect it's an issue with my chrome, but i didn't change anything and it worked just fine during the weekend. Is there anything i can do to fix that that you can think of?

Disable all addons and try chrome incognitto mode

"
is the filterblade updated with latest version 7.10a

Yeah, at least the actual content, the version number might be wrong.

"
Hi, I am on semi-strict and I haven't seen a single "Rare" claw in 2 acts. I keep seeing all the other weapon bases, but never claws. It is weird.

I'll double check, but I'm 99% sure it's just luck. Enchant a claw and drop it to test it out.

"
maybe is a bug...no Humility/drop for me in 8 lvls in Blood Aqueduct...very weird!
I have Semi Strict version.

Same story here. I recommend buying one and dropping it. You likely have bad luck.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
when Ancient Orb dropped the shaper voiceline saying divine orb, is this intended?
Have the current version. How do i get this to show the new legion event splinters?

They are appearing as the standard brown / grey drop and are easy to miss.
Is there anywhere in FilterBlade to configure a custom sound for the Harbinger Unique pieces?

Only the Harbinger Currencies are listed under the 'League-Specific Items' section and I couldn't find any general underlying rule for unique items not defined elsewhere in the filter.
"
Have the current version. How do i get this to show the new legion event splinters?

They are appearing as the standard brown / grey drop and are easy to miss.

You're describing the game's default appearance for the Legion splinters - Did you set the filter to Neversink's in the game options?

(Press 'O' > UI tab > scroll to the bottom and select the correct filter > save changes)
Thank you!
Hello. There are some changes in new 7.1.1 filter i don't agree with.

"
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 7.1.1 - Legion Economy Update + Optimizations
Retiered Divination cards (84 changes)

Seven Years Bad Luck: t1 -> t2

This is 1/260 of Mirror of Kalandra. With current prices this is 30c, and it will grow up because Mirror price are always grow up and exalted price are also grow up. How is that t2?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

why is this item highlighted? all the hammers of that type are.
i find that really annoying, to me they all seem like absolute trash.
Last edited by Drukaris on Jun 19, 2019, 2:28:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info