NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
codetaku wrote:

Will it, though? Neversink hasn't posted in this thread in 2 weeks, I'm not sure he plans to finish it in time?
Quoted from filterblade -

"3.7 Legion Filter Update in progress...
We are currently working on the filter update for the 3.7 Legion PoE expansion.
It will be ready on Friday, a few hours before the league starts.
There will be a live-stream of the final update step on NeverSinks Twitch on Friday 13-14 GMT+1.
Check out the Twitter, as well as our Discord for news and update notifications!."
Last edited by Kiyoniz on Jun 6, 2019, 8:22:23 PM
Skeet and Tobnac:

Weeee...:D

Thank you guys. Will test it after work :P
I have a ERROR to load LINE 713 paramenter bla bla ???
Hello! So, for some reason, when I downloaded the Filter files this time, it asked me how do I want to open that file type. I clicked IE. Now, all the filter files have a little "IE" logo by them in my POE file. Is this a problem? I can't figure out how to make it go back to notepad. I tried going to change the way the .FILTER type is opened in settings, but only IE is an option.

I guess what I should ask is, does it matter what way your PC is set to open "FILTER" files as default? Or no?
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Last edited by Snowhammer on Jun 7, 2019, 2:08:43 PM
"
Snowhammer wrote:
Hello! So, for some reason, when I downloaded the Filter files this time, it asked me how do I want to open that file type. I clicked IE. Now, all the filter files have a little "IE" logo by them in my POE file. Is this a problem? I can't figure out how to make it go back to notepad. I tried going to change the way the .FILTER type is opened in settings, but only IE is an option.

I guess what I should ask is, does it matter what way your PC is set to open "FILTER" files as default? Or no?

shift+rightclick the file > open with... then select by default notepad
Are sound alerts off by default now? Just want the normal ones from the last few seasons, never had to do anything special to get them before.
Has the exalt drop sounds changed?
It seems not as audible.

nvm, it may be my sound balance issue. Somehow there is an echo after the first sound.
IGN: Gieves
Last edited by chrila on Jun 8, 2019, 9:08:25 PM
maybe is a bug...no Humility/drop for me in 8 lvls in Blood Aqueduct...very weird!
I have Semi Strict version.
Hi, I am on semi-strict and I haven't seen a single "Rare" claw in 2 acts. I keep seeing all the other weapon bases, but never claws. It is weird.
is the filterblade updated with latest version 7.10a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info