NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

still, maybe you dont hide augs in the strict version, neversink.
aug > trans imo. both are important in any way.
"
Farfan wrote:

That is intended.

Reasoning:

- Strict still shows a fairly big assortment of rares.
- You'll end up selling quie a few of those
- That'll naturally give you some augments (any 6x mod rare = 1 aug)
- You will not get any transmute (shards) from identified rares
- Transmutes are more universal and can be sold for 4x wisdom each. Augs are more of an endproduct.
- Usually, even with heavy crafting investment the strict-balance is enough to sustain enough augs.
- Most players don't craft enough to exhaust the aug supply
- Worst case scenario a player can also purchase augs, which are usually very cheap.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 3, 2018, 8:10:51 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Farfan wrote:

That is intended.

Reasoning:

- Transmutes are more universal and can be sold for 4x wisdom each. Augs are more of an endproduct.
- Usually, even with heavy crafting investment the strict-balance is enough to sustain enough augs.
- Worst case scenario a player can also purchase augs, which are usually very cheap.

You forgot one other important thing. You can buy augs at the vendor for your transmutes.
Really small thing but I think it would look good if tier 2 uniques had the opposite color scheme of tier 1 uniques, (which would be white letters/border with a brown background). This would also make them look different from multibase uniques.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Farfan wrote:

That is intended.

Reasoning:

seems plausible.
forgot the transmute to aug vendor thing.
I haven't been able to access to Filterblade.xyz for about a week. Has the site been down or just me?
It said Connection time out.
Last edited by Pokopensuke on Aug 6, 2018, 7:43:41 AM
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
I haven't been able to access to Filterblade.xyz for about a week. Has the site been down or just me?
It said Connection time out.

Its just you. We've been having the usual amount of traffic. Maybe the link you're using is broken? Try googling and use that link, try http://www.filterblade.xyz/ with http or https, with and without www. I doubt this will really do much but I dont have any other idea for now...
Maybe try another browser? Disable any addons? Or any antivirus/firewall thing? Try on another PC/Phone?
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
good day everyone

Does anyone know of a guide or forum for vendor recipes with divination cards?

thank you in advance
Last edited by EdenaRuh on Aug 7, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
How can I add more Classes to Corrupted Items section on Filterblade? I can't find an option for that even in Filter Structure - adding classes to "Corrupted amulets" doesn't do anything either.

Ok, it just doesn't let you choose ring, but if I hover over visual it still include new Class.

How can I add new rules to Corrupted Bases entry? I want to show high level corrupted rare Quivers too. Only via Add Additional Rules at the bottom of the Customiser?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 18, 2018, 2:30:10 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
How can I add more Classes to Corrupted Items section on Filterblade? I can't find an option for that even in Filter Structure - adding classes to "Corrupted amulets" doesn't do anything either.

Ok, it just doesn't let you choose ring, but if I hover over visual it still include new Class.

How can I add new rules to Corrupted Bases entry? I want to show high level corrupted rare Quivers too. Only via Add Additional Rules at the bottom of the Customiser?

That "Corrupted Bases" rule was originally intended for +1 curse/charge corruptions to use with the Lead to Gold darkshrine. Thats why the class selection is so limited there.
Editing the classes on the Filter Structure screen does actually edit the rule, but the UI on the Customizer is static in a way that it wont add buttons for those new classes, but they are still applied onto the rule.

But yeah, in the end you're probably best off using those Additional Rules at the very bottom of the Customizer. You should be able to set up everything you want there.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info