NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thanks for taking the time to put all this together. I tried out a couple of other filters before this one and this is really by far the best one I've used!
please find an alternative to "http://pastebin.com/Af00CbhA"
It is on the banned list in Turkey... We cannot access to that domain...

also, i see some white bows... why it is not filtered?

Thanks...
Just returned to PoE... Great feature to be able to customize loot display.

Like what you did with yours :)
I believe I've installed this correctly but nothing shows up in my UI options. Is it perhaps because I don't have the game installed in C:\...\Path of Exile\... but on an SSD H:\Games\Poe\... ?

Edit: I put the file in my C:\...\Documents\...Path of Exile\... folder and now the script shows up in the UI list but it doesn't appear to do anything.

Will this script work from an SSD?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Last edited by Winterfury on Jul 13, 2015, 10:57:27 AM
"
HainKurt wrote:
please find an alternative to "http://pastebin.com/Af00CbhA"
It is on the banned list in Turkey... We cannot access to that domain...

also, i see some white bows... why it is not filtered?

Thanks...

1) On low levels: because you need items to level with. The white item filtering gets more and more strict over time
2) On high levels: I dont filter harbingers for crafting purposes. You can change that for yourself.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Hemanse wrote:
"
Pocktosius wrote:
Hello,

I would like to try your filter, but I cannot get it to work.

I've saved the raw data into notepad with ANSI encoding into My Docs/My Games/PoE

Yet on my UI options screen there is no filter option, just ends with chat box dimensions.

My friend saved his Neversink.filter file and sent it to me, put it in the same place and still the same problem?!

You probably dont have file extensions showing, make sure you disable the option to not show extensions in the folder options, right now your file is probably a txt file "Neversink.filter.txt", but you cant see the .txt extension.

It was saved as a .txt file :(

All fixed now! Thank you for the help.
"
Using the full version filter and loving it Neversink. Highly appreciate your efforts and great to see someone with a solid understanding of the game being in the forefront of this.

"
Siliarus wrote:
Hi fellows

First of all thanks for this awesome filter. I love it and I was using it during Beta and now on I keep using it in Warbands league.

However there is one thing I don't quite understand - I am leveling (approx. lvl 50 atm) and ever since lvl 30 or so, the filter (full version) does not hide the loot for me, but instead it shows it in very small font. The same thing is not happening to my friend who lvls up with me (and I gave him your filter too - same version).

Any hints on this please?

I can answer that. There's still the bug in PoE that sometimes the Alt key gets "stuck". When you hold Alt the game displays everything, and the things the loot filter filters out is displayed in very small letters.

Thanks for answer, but I do not think that is the cause.
Firstly because this never happened to my friend who constantly plays with me. Secondly because I tried restarting the game as well as re-creating/applying the filter and it keeps happening the same way.

I suppose this might be caused by a part of my gear being total crap so that the filter keeps "offering" me white loot? I will try to find the cause somehow :-)
Will the new mods from Warbands show up through this filter? Since they are blue item drops I'd hate to miss them.
Is it possible to filter maps after droplevel?
Can the droplevel be considered the maplevel?

Thank you for answering.
Not sure if asked or answered, are the cards highlighted by this filter or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info