NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
melodia1 wrote:
I don't get why some items are highlighted or bolded:
- Why is "medium mana flask" in bold letters but "large mana flask" regular text? Med flasks are better?
- Why is "coral ring" (white) bolded?
- Why is "lapis amulet" (white) bolded + green border?
Brand new character in new league.

i don't know about the flasks. you mean it should be the other way around?
coral rings are probably because they are useful for leveling. they always have 20-30 life. pick them up. transmute. maybe get a decent res or someting.
lapis amulet is for the agate amulet recipe.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 12, 2015, 8:20:46 AM
agate amulet is not highlighted after high lvl.

dropped the early picked ones along with the high lvl one, early ones are correctly highlighted, but the new one can't. Any reason for this?
Thank you for this! :D
How would one go about implementing code, that makes ilvl 60+ rings and amulets highlighted IF they have the highest possible implicit roll?
"
USBastard wrote:
How would one go about implementing code, that makes ilvl 60+ rings and amulets highlighted IF they have the highest possible implicit roll?

You can't do that currently - there's no condition you can add to loot filters that work on stat rolls.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Hello,

I would like to try your filter, but I cannot get it to work.

I've saved the raw data into notepad with ANSI encoding into My Docs/My Games/PoE

Yet on my UI options screen there is no filter option, just ends with chat box dimensions.

My friend saved his Neversink.filter file and sent it to me, put it in the same place and still the same problem?!
"
Pocktosius wrote:
Hello,

I've saved the raw data into notepad with ANSI encoding into My Docs/My Games/PoE

Yet on my UI options screen there is no filter option, just ends with chat box dimensions.

My friend saved his Neversink.filter file and sent it to me, put it in the same place and still the same problem?!

You probably dont have file extensions showing, make sure you disable the option to not show extensions in the folder options, right now your file is probably a txt file "Neversink.filter.txt", but you cant see the .txt extension.
is there a way to just hightlight, what i want to loot?
without colours and bling bling?

this is completely not my materia...
"
Farfan wrote:
is there a way to just hightlight, what i want to loot?
without colours and bling bling?

this is completely not my materia...

The Zero-X version might be the thing for you then (though, I still need to update it, will do in about 5 hours).

Otherwise, you might want to try a different filter or make your own script :)

"

Weird, this indicates you got the folder wrong or still have the .txt ending.

"
agate amulet is not highlighted after high lvl.

dropped the early picked ones along with the high lvl one, early ones are correctly highlighted, but the new one can't. Any reason for this?

Yeah, it's not hidden, but the green border is no longer displayed. I'll fix it in the next version.

"
I don't get why some items are highlighted or bolded:
- Why is "medium mana flask" in bold letters but "large mana flask" regular text? Med flasks are better?
- Why is "coral ring" (white) bolded?
- Why is "lapis amulet" (white) bolded + green border?
Brand new character in new league.

1) Flasks. During leveling new flasks are slightly highlighted.
2) Early on every jewelry piece is highlighted. Picking and/or transmuting jewelry on the run is a easy way to prepare yourself for fights, solve stat problems or get some wisdom scrolls
3) Lapis Amulet + Amber Amulet + Transmute = Agate Amulet (chance material)

"
First of all thanks for this awesome filter. I love it and I was using it during Beta and now on I keep using it in Warbands league.

However there is one thing I don't quite understand - I am leveling (approx. lvl 50 atm) and ever since lvl 30 or so, the filter (full version) does not hide the loot for me, but instead it shows it in very small font. The same thing is not happening to my friend who lvls up with me (and I gave him your filter too - same version).

Any hints on this please?

I'll look into it. Should not be happening though
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 13, 2015, 4:51:57 AM
Using the full version filter and loving it Neversink. Highly appreciate your efforts and great to see someone with a solid understanding of the game being in the forefront of this.

"
Siliarus wrote:
Hi fellows

First of all thanks for this awesome filter. I love it and I was using it during Beta and now on I keep using it in Warbands league.

However there is one thing I don't quite understand - I am leveling (approx. lvl 50 atm) and ever since lvl 30 or so, the filter (full version) does not hide the loot for me, but instead it shows it in very small font. The same thing is not happening to my friend who lvls up with me (and I gave him your filter too - same version).

Any hints on this please?

I can answer that. There's still the bug in PoE that sometimes the Alt key gets "stuck". When you hold Alt the game displays everything, and the things the loot filter filters out is displayed in very small letters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info