NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
RaZeR_90 wrote:
Where can i get your personally edited strict normal version? Thanks in advance

You can't. It doesn't make any sense outside of my build though. It's not a "any build version", I finetune my filter a bit for every character I level/play.

Besides it's 99% the regular strict version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Got a question about filterblade. If I move currency between the tiers, will those changes be saved for future version of filter?

EDIT: RIP i guess

"
Save state number 1 loaded. 19 changes could not be loaded
due to changes to the filter. Invalidated sections:
Unknown (2 times)
Currency (7 times)
Atlas bases (3 times)
Tier 1 rares
Uniques (2 times)
Divination Cards (3 times)
83/84 crafting bases
Last edited by jooozek on Sep 10, 2017, 10:10:05 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
RaZeR_90 wrote:
Where can i get your personally edited strict normal version? Thanks in advance

You can't. It doesn't make any sense outside of my build though. It's not a "any build version", I finetune my filter a bit for every character I level/play.

Besides it's 99% the regular strict version.

Got it!
"
jooozek wrote:
Got a question about filterblade. If I move currency between the tiers, will those changes be saved for future version of filter?

EDIT: RIP i guess

"
Save state number 1 loaded. 19 changes could not be loaded
due to changes to the filter. Invalidated sections:
Unknown (2 times)
Currency (7 times)
Atlas bases (3 times)
Tier 1 rares
Uniques (2 times)
Divination Cards (3 times)
83/84 crafting bases

Sooo...

Actually: Yes, the invalidation system is not 100% complete.

However: New filter versions have changes and the system will override your changes with the new changes ("invalidate") - we're trying to optimize the process, so that it'll only override the ones required or maybe give you a choice between picking your changes or the new filter options.

You'll have to repeat those invalidated sections.

We'll see in the future.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 10, 2017, 10:45:19 AM
I'm having issues in filterblade not being able to hide chain belts, studded belts, magic quality gems. I just don't see the option for that.

Also, trying to hide all maps that are lower than 9 with no luck.

I'm using very-stric as base for my filter.

Can some one help please?
Last edited by aluminio on Sep 10, 2017, 8:40:48 PM
Hey there Neversink. Thanks for the update and great work again!

A small bit of feedback: even though I know you've already said (multiple times) that Filterblade's leveling section editor isn't yet in its final shape, I wanted to specifically mention one thing I personally have to ALWAYS manually edit in notepad, every version: the flasks section that separates flasks by ilvl (<3, 3~8, etc) - I usually add 'rarity = magic' there, because I don't really want to see that many white flasks while leveling. The thing is, even with the 'loot simulator' and 'quick edit' on Filterblade, I'd have to do the following process:

1) Set max ilvl
2) Generate loot until I get all 3 types of flasks in the current ilvl range
3) Quick edit for all of them... however I'm not certain there's an option to add/change rarity in that quick edit section. I also consider the possibility that what I'm describing here might be accomplished by Command builder, but I have no idea how to do it in this case.

The normal/magic/rare leveling section is quite intuitive though - it's easy to hide things with one of the 5 options (however I couldn't find any differences between 'hide all' and 'previous sections + good/handpicked rares'). Maybe it's possible to incorporate the flask leveling section in a similar way?..

Cheers!
"
aluminio wrote:
I'm having issues in filterblade not being able to hide chain belts, studded belts, magic quality gems. I just don't see the option for that.

Also, trying to hide all maps that are lower than 9 with no luck.

I'm using very-stric as base for my filter.

Can some one help please?

Maps can be hidden with the "Simple: Hide ALL Maps by tier" slider. Don't forget to set it on hide.

The jewellery hiding function is planned for the next update. Might take a while though, we're doing some bigger things.

"
Hey there Neversink. Thanks for the update and great work again!

A small bit of feedback: even though I know you've already said (multiple times) that Filterblade's leveling section editor isn't yet in its final shape, I wanted to specifically mention one thing I personally have to ALWAYS manually edit in notepad, every version: the flasks section that separates flasks by ilvl (<3, 3~8, etc) - I usually add 'rarity = magic' there, because I don't really want to see that many white flasks while leveling. The thing is, even with the 'loot simulator' and 'quick edit' on Filterblade, I'd have to do the following process:

1) Set max ilvl
2) Generate loot until I get all 3 types of flasks in the current ilvl range
3) Quick edit for all of them... however I'm not certain there's an option to add/change rarity in that quick edit section. I also consider the possibility that what I'm describing here might be accomplished by Command builder, but I have no idea how to do it in this case.

The normal/magic/rare leveling section is quite intuitive though - it's easy to hide things with one of the 5 options (however I couldn't find any differences between 'hide all' and 'previous sections + good/handpicked rares'). Maybe it's possible to incorporate the flask leveling section in a similar way?..

Cheers!

I won't implement it into the base filter, but...

We have something planned that will help you do this comfortably in the next update.
hey guys, is there any option to disable t1-t9 sounds at all?
i tried hiding that maps but sound still exists, if i set volume at 0 it changes to some default game sound for map drops. Solutions/ideas?
"
LichGod1 wrote:
hey guys, is there any option to disable t1-t9 sounds at all?
i tried hiding that maps but sound still exists, if i set volume at 0 it changes to some default game sound for map drops. Solutions/ideas?

No. There's nothing I can do about GGG's default drop sounds.
-
Last edited by nucleus on Sep 14, 2017, 5:02:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info