NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

//addition:

I also have two small questions about the logic behind 6-socket recipe and 5-linked items.

The 6-socket recipe is present all the way to (including) uber strict plus; 5-linked appear all the way to uber strict.

We're talking about pretty much less than 1 chaos for 6-8 inventory slots (7 jewelers), and 1 alch at most for 5-linked items (also 6-8 inv slots).

I do realize that one man's trash is another man's treasure, yet still... Considering how much stuff is hidden in uber strict (plus), which is way more valuable than these two types of items (often being 1-slot instead of 6-8), I thought it's a bit weird. Am I missing something?
nice filter , i did notice an issue with the jewelry section that is of slight annoyance when I want to speed clear oasis/blood aqueduct with character that needs an audio sound for jewely because offscreen kills happen often.

The current filter rule made by filterblade assumes jewelry is >= level 65, so custom sound alerts dont trigger for jewelry that would otherwise be valid for use in chaos recipe!

I really feel like this should be changed by default to >= 60 because that's the threshold for chaos recipe, the code section in question is [0605].
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Is it a chance you can make it compatible with https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtrationation?

If you do

"
#------------------------------------
# Section: [0203] 6-Socket Items

instead of

"
# [0203] 6-Socket Items

it will give a nice navigation bar:

If you add a

"
#Disabled Block Start
#Disabled Block End

around disabled rules, it will make it visible in the app allowing to easely enable it back:

Last edited by Darida on Sep 4, 2017, 10:33:10 PM
thumbs up!

You da man!
I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Hey NeverSink,

I'll echo one of the questions already mentioned in the past pages: don't you think you went slightly too hard on ES? The vocal meta-minority keeps shouting that ES is dead, yet pretty much every summoner build that isn't Baron SRS/Big Zombies uses either life/ES hybrid or low-life shavs; uses with great success I might add.

I do realize that the demand is insanely lower than for, say, life pieces, yet at the same time most life builds don't really have the luxury of choosing their chest piece, while the mentioned summoner builds really want to have a well-rolled Vaal Regalia in end game to replace whatever they have (infernal mantle, skin of the loyal etc) - so I believe it might not be such a bad idea to move at least Vaal Regalia and Hubris Circlets to T1 group.

P.S. Is there any vague ETA on the next version?

Thanks a lot for your hard work.
Cheers!

They're useful yes - for a few builds - but that's exactly what T2 uniques are about - off-meta items. I might put 1-2 of them into the T1 lists, if their popularity will rise or stabilize over time, but not in the current meta.

Next version will be out this week.

Meanwhile: you can customize it on www.FilterBlade.xyz

"
//addition:

I also have two small questions about the logic behind 6-socket recipe and 5-linked items.

The 6-socket recipe is present all the way to (including) uber strict plus; 5-linked appear all the way to uber strict.

We're talking about pretty much less than 1 chaos for 6-8 inventory slots (7 jewelers), and 1 alch at most for 5-linked items (also 6-8 inv slots).

I do realize that one man's trash is another man's treasure, yet still... Considering how much stuff is hidden in uber strict (plus), which is way more valuable than these two types of items (often being 1-slot instead of 6-8), I thought it's a bit weird. Am I missing something?

- 5 links are just a somewhat scary change. Their value fluctuates depending on league and league time. They're also rare enough to not cause too much trash.
- 6 sockets is something, I'm still not sure about on UberPlus. It's a large item, but it's quite a bit of value, especially considering the fact that you often go out with a next to empty inventory on uber-plus otherwise.

"
nice filter , i did notice an issue with the jewelry section that is of slight annoyance when I want to speed clear oasis/blood aqueduct with character that needs an audio sound for jewely because offscreen kills happen often.

The current filter rule made by filterblade assumes jewelry is >= level 65, so custom sound alerts dont trigger for jewelry that would otherwise be valid for use in chaos recipe!

I really feel like this should be changed by default to >= 60 because that's the threshold for chaos recipe, the code section in question is [0605].

I'm still debating over the 60/65 change. We'll see. That being said the chaos

"

Is it a chance you can make it compatible with https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtrationation?

Hey,

I don't "officially" support Filtration and don't intend changing this stance. Reasons:

- Filtration's last update is ~1 year old - it's vastly outdated. The current Filtration version crashes, lacks feature support and generates non-working code sometimes (at least according to the reports I've been getting).
- Filtration removes all comments from the filter and restructures it - making it very hard to trace diffs, which undermines it's integrity, making it very hard for me to tell, what's generating problems.
- I'm not a fan of it's markup syntax enforcement. I see no reasons, why the app can't detect sections and needs explicit information about disabled entries.

Adding Filtration support would send the wrong message - that it's currently "OK" and working - which it's not.

You can give www.FilterBlade.xyz a try, we havn't finished/pushed the structure editor yet, but you'll be able to customize most things anyway. Over time we intend to expand it's features to cover those of filtration as well. Until then, I recommend Notepad++/Minimalistic Text.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 5, 2017, 5:25:57 AM
Can you plz remove (white/ normal) Crystal Belts from valuable drop? They are not vaulable at all in the current meta even with 84 iLvl. Thanks for your great work!

Opal wand (Apep's Rage) is not that valuable either to be marked in bronze. It costs only 3-4c in Harbinger league.
Last edited by Garfunkel on Sep 7, 2017, 5:51:10 PM
Filter updated to 5.1.4

Changelogs can be found on GitHUB. Filterblade was updated too.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello, mr Neversink! Big Thanks for your Great job over a years! I want to know what version of filter do you use yourself?
"
RaZeR_90 wrote:
Hello, mr Neversink! Big Thanks for your Great job over a years! I want to know what version of filter do you use yourself?

Currently using Strict (normal style) with a few modifications - mostly leveling, chancing bases. (all modifications done on www.FilterBlade.xyz )
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 10, 2017, 8:03:15 AM
Where can i get your personally edited strict normal version? Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info