NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

UPDATED TO VERSION 4.21

----------------------------------
CHANGELOG
----------------------------------

- Adjusted the version-generator to remove alertsounds if the item is hidden.
- The royal burgonet is now the top-tier armor crafting base (GGG's helmets are confusing :D).
- Added dropsounds to the new crafting bases (>79 or >75 if rare) and increased their fontsize
- The dropsounds of lowlevel maps are a less loud
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 25, 2016, 3:52:54 AM
I still don't understand why some items have orange border...

ilvl 73. Nothing special about them.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Sep 25, 2016, 4:24:50 AM
thats the new base item with implicit
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Excellent work Neversink, thank you again!
First, thanks for the update and the great work you've done with this filter. I've used it since filters were introduced, and love it.

Felt a little let down today though, when I saw the white background I long for only to find it was pledge of hands, now valued at ~1 alc. I understand that its nearly impossible to keep the filter up to date to reflect market trends, so perhaps the white back ground for uniques should be removed?
"
MadVan wrote:
First, thanks for the update and the great work you've done with this filter. I've used it since filters were introduced, and love it.

Felt a little let down today though, when I saw the white background I long for only to find it was pledge of hands, now valued at ~1 alc. I understand that its nearly impossible to keep the filter up to date to reflect market trends, so perhaps the white back ground for uniques should be removed?

No i love the white background for rare items. It looks great. Pledge of hands used to be worth a lot but maybe not the case anymore.

Thanks for the awesome filter! I have not upgraded at all since I downloaded it three weeks ago, and just came here again after trying to modify one of the filters incorrectly. I will also download the new ones.

What are the differences between the filters? Which would you recommend for somebody at level 91 doing yellows/reds?

Here is what I wanted to do. I no longer want to see portals and wisdoms, so I found these lines and pounded everything out:

#Show
# Class Currency
# BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom" "Armourer's" "Orb of Augmentation"
# SetTextColor 170 158 130 220
# SetBorderColor 60 50 30 255
# SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255

But when I reload / turn off and on the filter, I still see them. Did I not do it properly?

Thanks!
"
SyZ wrote:
Thanks for the awesome filter! I have not upgraded at all since I downloaded it three weeks ago, and just came here again after trying to modify one of the filters incorrectly. I will also download the new ones.

What are the differences between the filters? Which would you recommend for somebody at level 91 doing yellows/reds?

Here is what I wanted to do. I no longer want to see portals and wisdoms, so I found these lines and pounded everything out:

#Show
# Class Currency
# BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom" "Armourer's" "Orb of Augmentation"

But when I reload / turn off and on the filter, I still see them. Did I not do it properly?

Thanks!

Do this instead:

Hide
Class Currency
BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom" "Armourer's" "Orb of Augmentation"

If you still want to see the armourer's scraps etc remove them from the line.

Best wishes.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
"
MadVan wrote:

Not removing the background.

However, pledge of hands needs to go a tier down. At this point I'm pretty good at estimating the value of uniques and keeping the filter updated enough to keep the list accurate in 90% of all cases. Also I can now update the filter 5-10 times faster than before, since I've mostly automated the process using some internal .NET tools.

Also pledge of hands could be a hegemonies, which is way more expensive.

That being said, I'm considering something crazy, that would allow the filter to stay up-to-date... It'd be a nice programming excercise at least :)

"
#Show
# Class Currency

What Hellcat said.

Wisdom scrolls are displayed by default + there's a safety line that would show them anyway, by uncommenting the "Show" section, you'll only disable their visual appearance given them by the line, you need explicitly "Hide" them.

"
I still don't understand why some items have orange border...

The orange border displays the new itembases. Those can be quite valuable, (especially if their itemlevel is high). Example: those boots at ilvl 84, sell for 3-8c, crystal belts sell at 10-20c and steel rings at 10-30c depending on the league and itemlevel.

-----------------------------

Also thank you for your kind words guys :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 26, 2016, 6:52:49 AM
Thanks for the hard work. The new purple background colour of t16 maps is a little too dark, it´s not quite recognizable as the old white background. I prefer light colours, they give better contrast.
Last edited by str9004 on Sep 26, 2016, 7:02:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info