NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
str9004 wrote:
Thanks for the hard work. The new purple background colour of t16 maps is a little too dark, it´s not quite recognizable as the old white background. I prefer light colours, they give better contrast.

Good spot, The T16 background was not supposed to be changed. I'll upload a 2.42 in a few minutes.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
UPDATED TO: 4.22

----------------------------------
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.22 minor update/bugfix

- Fixed the T16 map background. I accidently removed it.
- Moved the judgement staff one tier down in the unique tier list

----------

Man, 1 click updates on all subversions are awesome, so much saved time
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
UPDATED TO: 4.23

NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.23 minor update/bugfix

- Fixed certain chromatic recipes not being propertly hidden in the stricted filters
- File names are now consistent and don't include the version number. This allows for easier updating for GIT users and propper diff information

----------

Man, 1 click updates on all subversions are awesome, so much saved time
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 27, 2016, 5:36:01 AM
Hi love the filter, use it exclusively.

But I have to ask, are silver flasks filtered? I see it as showing on a screenshot on the initial post, but after four days, I'm yet to see one drop (need one for my build) but have seen several of all other utility flasks.

Just double checking.

Hi, question

In a reddit thread someone said that the ultra strict version filters out vaal gems in red maps yet still shows manaflasks.

is there a possibility that this is some issue in the filter?

thanks
dmw
It's possible, I'll check it today, it's a very fresh version after all. Why do you care about random vaal gems though?

Also non-quality vaal gems (except for vaal haste/vaal discipline) are not supposed to be shown.

Can you link me the mana flask that it shows? It technically should only show 20% quality flasks, because they sell for a glassblowers (~1/3 chaos for 2 inventory slots is not a bad deal, even on that level of filtering).

Also if you're wondering why glassblowers recipes are worth it and chisel/vaal ones are not:
1) glassblower recipes are super small
2) you don't need to add anything to make them work. The whole point of the uberfilter is efficiency.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 27, 2016, 8:09:05 AM
a
Last edited by SixofTalents on Sep 27, 2016, 11:57:23 AM
Hi neversink, did you just change the font for some drops?
It looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/9D25v6k.png
Last edited by SixofTalents on Sep 27, 2016, 11:56:46 AM
"
Hi neversink, did you just change the font for some drops?
It looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/9D25v6k.png

Read this.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 27, 2016, 12:46:30 PM
im 100 percent it something with font size cause when changing resolution diferrent items become buggy with them strange signs. i wasa tryi out wit chromatic jewler and blacksmith whetstone and some different resoultions. once 1 wsa buggy once the other was buggy depending on resolution

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info