NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Mijitsu wrote:
Same probleme here with "mountain ledge". There is only one version (4.0) I can found. Is this the latest version? It doesn't work. :(

Then how come i am playing now in essence league with this filter? Explain that one to me.

Don't know, but it doesn't work. Could you post the link where you got the filter from? I downloaded it from here: https://github.com/NeverSinkGaming/NeverSink-Filter/releases
Last edited by Mijitsu on Sep 3, 2016, 10:11:40 AM
im also having the mountain ledge issue
I too, am having a loading error with the following message:

Line 394: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Mountain Ledge:
Download and activate latest filter v4.0. you're using old version
Amazing filter as always. However, how would I go about changing the drops of mid range stuff like Chaos orbs and Alchs etc back to what it was? Can barely hear the new sound over the game + music compared to the old one T.T
The newest filter is all crammed together with no spacing or formatting at all. It makes it wonky when I try to edit or add things into Chance Bases for instance. Client starts spitting out errors telling me Unknown Rule Type and Unable to parse parameter etc, even though I'm doing things correctly.
Did NeverSink change what program he wrote it in this time or something? Maybe Notepad just hates it.
"Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page."

Unable to locate the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page?
So I'm pasting the whole page.
Still getting Skip error.
"
Nyraeus wrote:
The newest filter is all crammed together with no spacing or formatting at all.
fuck em
Anyone checked "BETA Full Version"? Works fine?
"
Dunkleosteus wrote:
"Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page."

Unable to locate the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page?
So I'm pasting the whole page.
Still getting Skip error.

You don't need to do that. Follow the link from the first page in this thread.

1. https://github.com/NeverSinkGaming/NeverSink-Filter/releases/tag/4.0
2. Scroll down to the bottom where you find downloads.
3. Click sourcecode.zip to download the compressed file containing the filter.
4. Extract the files to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile
5. That's it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info