NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thank you sir for the wonderful filter!
Actually new filter sucks.
Strange blue jewels, quite map drop sound, too much whites.
Previous filter was awesome.
Not a big fan of the changes for 2.4 especially about good rare base item and increased usage of border.

Past version always was very intuitive, but I'm a bit confused with that one.
Unfortunately previous version do not work anymore.
I'm having an issue where some item drops come up with empty boxes. Holding down ALT and hovering over the item brings up the item description window, but I have to notice that black box first. I'm using the Full version, by the way. Anyone else having this issue?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Love your filter keep up the good work.

My feedback for the new version is that I dislike some of the changes and sound alerts made. Manually changed back the sound alerts for currency like chaos orbs, div cards and other important items like 6S to the old NeverSinkFilter. I'm not a fan of the new changed sound alert, which is imo too quiet and low in volume that makes you miss it sometimes.
Last edited by Ukkoclap on Sep 3, 2016, 11:31:58 PM
Also now having Mountain Ledge issue.
"
Gruentod wrote:
I'm having an issue where some item drops come up with empty boxes. Holding down ALT and hovering over the item brings up the item description window, but I have to notice that black box first. I'm using the Full version, by the way. Anyone else having this issue?

having the same issue.

higher currency is just yellow box without a text in it.

had also a rare belt as green box without any text.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
RELEASED THE 4.01 VERSION WITH A FEW MINOR BUGFIXES.
ALSO REMOVED THE OUTDATED FILES FROM THE RELEASE SO PEOPLE WILL STOP USING THEM >.<

"
Also now having Mountain Ledge issue.

Redownload. Don't use files from subfolders, you're using an outdated version. There is NO line "Mountain Ledge" in the new filter.

"
My feedback for the new version is that I dislike some of the changes and sound alerts made. Manually changed back the sound alerts for currency like chaos orbs, div cards and other important items like 6S to the old NeverSinkFilter. I'm not a fan of the new changed sound alert, which is imo too quiet and low in volume that makes you miss it sometimes.

It's impossible to please everyone sadly. Later I'll consider adding 2 subversions with different soundschemes. For now use CTRL+H and replace "PlayAlertSound 2" with "PlayAlertSound 1", if simply raising the volume for itemfilters doesn't work for you.

"

This is on GGG's side, this issue existed since 2.3 with all filters and some non-filter things. Restarting the game often helps
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi,

Why did all the sounds got changed in this new version? vs the propechy version. Also i liked how old filter showed jewels, instead of this high highlight they got currently.

Possible to somehow make this changes back?

or is this all just a dream and i accidentally downloaded a wrong version?
Last edited by Moksu on Sep 4, 2016, 4:56:03 AM
Hey NeverSink,

Will you also make a new/updated 2.4 version for Animate Weapon filter?
Last edited by pborggaard on Sep 4, 2016, 5:01:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info