NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Centurion90 wrote:
Hi, been using this filter for a while, loving it.
I was wondering what to do if I want Deicide Mask to make the same sound and look the same as sorcerer boots?
I thought I just had to add "Deicide Mask" right next to where it says "Sorcerer Boots" but when I load up the game it only says "Failed to load loot filter, Unknown rule type "Deicide.
What do I do? :/

That would be the correct way to do it, the line should be

BaseType "Sorcerer Boots" "Deicide Mask"

Do note: case is important
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
err...still having troubles o well...guess i gotta learn coding
Last edited by LostXray on Aug 9, 2016, 2:31:55 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Centurion90 wrote:
Hi, been using this filter for a while, loving it.
I was wondering what to do if I want Deicide Mask to make the same sound and look the same as sorcerer boots?
I thought I just had to add "Deicide Mask" right next to where it says "Sorcerer Boots" but when I load up the game it only says "Failed to load loot filter, Unknown rule type "Deicide.
What do I do? :/

That would be the correct way to do it, the line should be

BaseType "Sorcerer Boots" "Deicide Mask"

Do note: case is important

Sounds like he may have hit enter, or added a line break in some other way. Unknown rule type usually indicates that the line itself starts with something unrecognizable.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:47:26 PM
Returning to the game and happy to see you're still keeping this awesome filter up to date :)

Thank you and keep up the good work!
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I've noticed that people using your filter often end up with new items hidden when a new patch hits, I think this patch Offering to the Goddess wouldn't show up if someone used the outdated filter. Have you ever considered updating your hide clauses at the end with something like:

#normal/magic weapons/armor/flasks hide no background
Hide
Rarity <= Magic
Class "Amulets" "Rings" "Claws" "Daggers" "Wands" "One Hand Swords" "Thrusting One Hand Swords" "One Hand Axes" "One Hand Maces" "Bows" "Staves" "Two Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces" "Quivers" "Belts" "Gloves" "Boots" "Body Armours" "Helmets" "Shields" "Sceptres" "Flask"
SetBackgroundColor 0 000 000 000
SetFontSize 28

so that new items that get introduced don't get hidden if someone fails to update to the newest version of your filter right away? Providing a little more specificity in the hide section could prevent some headaches for users in the future, just a thought.

This actually only happened once (during 2.3).

However, I had the same change pre-implemented already for 2.4 after the whole "offering of the goddess story". This will indeed prevent new item-classes from getting hidden in future versions, if people won't update their filter.

"
Returning to the game and happy to see you're still keeping this awesome filter up to date :)

Thank you and keep up the good work!

You're very welcome :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 11, 2016, 10:03:28 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:51:41 PM
Just downloaded and this is awesome, thanks very much!
An immense river of oblivion is sweeping us away into a nameless abyss.
It's really good and helpful!
Hey neversink i doubt you read all these but if you or someone else might be able to help.

Can you explain some of the borders in late game and what they mean, I've seen some different mainly at lvls 75+ using full/standard version, not sure if it just means some are popular items, good rolling items, so forth so on and everyone I've talked to who have used the filter alot longer than i have. time wise since I've used since release off and on, what they mean?

Thanks any help appreciated would only like to know so i can use more efficiently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info