NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

For some reason when an exalt drops its just a white box? Any idea what can be causing this?
UPDATED TO 3.3

"Fixed" the Slick and Personal version. Their settings were somewhat swapped.
Added a fated unique tier list
Reworked the unique tier list
Reworked the divination card tier list
Fixed several bugs
Updated the repository file system, readme files etc
Polishing

"

For some reason when an exalt drops its just a white box? Any idea what can be causing this?

I don't know, try a new version first please and then try out other filters and contact GGG, I think this is somehow related to the clientside changes during 2.3

"
Can you add the Prophecy Fated uniques?

Done
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
How come Silver coins dont have anything about them even when i try to change that in the doc? Ive even tried adding them to other preset things such as the exalted list but they remain the same.
"
Echon9ne wrote:
How come Silver coins dont have anything about them even when i try to change that in the doc? Ive even tried adding them to other preset things such as the exalted list but they remain the same.

Redownload the filter please. I just checked all versions and they work.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
The slick version is... slick.

Very nice.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Fixxed it thanks lol
Last edited by Echon9ne on Jun 9, 2016, 10:03:10 PM
How do I edit the look of silver coins? You changed it so they look the same as wisdom scrolls but I preferred the old one.

ctrl+f didn't find silver coin anywhere so I'm not sure what I need to change.

Also want to hide the rares that show up dim and red, what do I change for that?
Last edited by Minzy on Jun 9, 2016, 10:21:51 PM
"
Paratrax wrote:
Is it only me or do you guys also have two sounds at once when dropping a map and Prophecy Coins f.e.?
I remember that in the previous version the map only had that specific sound (sound 4) but now it has one additional sound for me and it is very annoying.
Any fix for that?

Same here, and its happening with every lootfilter, and even when I dont use any lootfilter, map drops create this loud, high-pitched noise that is overlapping with whatever sound the respective lootfilter plays. So this is definitely not a bug of Neversinks filter but a more general problem. Watching streams on twitch, I have also noticed that some streamers also got this sound issue with map drops while others dont. I would really appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Maybe knowledgeable Neversink has an answer?^^
Trying to install latest version, with no luck. Any step by step instructions for newbs???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info