NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
jyc128 wrote:
"
maxor wrote:
what these

it showed it just fine on mine with a red border im using the standard version (the last filter file in the folder) from the latest 3.2 zip file.

And if you are worried about missing items you know might have dropped why not press ALT and it will show everything that dropped or just turn it off at that point un-till you are certain its working right.

I'm talking about normal items that drop from monster. The previous filter did not show all items.

Most normal items get filtered. That's what a filter is all about. If you don't want this to happen you should not use a loot filter. You can also edit the filter manually if you know what you are doing.

Let us know if you need any further help.

I agreed i want the normal items to be filtered, but in my case it is not. I don't know how to fix it could you please help.

Thanks
Can you make that items that ARE NOT for you (in permanent allocation scenario) would be mute? or even hide it except for good items that your allies will surely want to pick (chaos+ currency, 6s items, red maps, T1 uniques, etc).

Is it even possible with filtration? or without filtration? I've been looking at it... but couldn't find the option.
"
Mr_V0ID wrote:
Hi guys,

first of all, I want to thank the author of this amazing loot filter and every person who've given their time and energy to make it even better.

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me, and I apologize in advance if this issue has been discussed and solved already: the drop of a normal pair of sorcerer boots is emphasized by distinctive graphics and sound regardless of the item level but, if I remember correctly, the player who proposed Skyforth stated that the lower item level for this unique item to drop or be chanced is 84. So, why the filter keeps telling me "hey, a pair of sorcerer boots (below ilvl 84)just dropped!! Hurry and pick it up, so you can then chance it and hope to get a Skyforth!!", when in reality I have zero chances to actually get one??

Chancing a unique hasn't been limited by item level for some time now. Skyforth drops are limited in zones at or above level 84 but you can theoretically take any level Sorcerer boot and chance it into a Skyforth. I say theoretically because you're probability increased from zero to 0.0000000000001%.

Last league I saw only a couple of chanced Skyforth's out there, despite the fact the league was well populated and every man and his dog were chancing Sorcerer boots. Good luck to all though!
Hello. First of all i really preciated your amazing work.

İ have no idea about filters and using yours last 5-6 months since i started the game. Now i'm a bit more into game learned some stuff etc i wanna make a little difference in the filter. How can i change the background color of es gear ? Like i'm still not great at reading names of dropped items and just pick them up. İ still look what is what and pick it. Now that i'm gonna play ci and good es gear worths s**t lots of currency , i wanna pick all of them. And because i havent played any eva amd armor based builds i dont understand them and usually dont pick up them. Only es gear.

İ know you starting to give me a beer thing , im really preciated your work and would love to donate some but im a student and broke tho lol. But as if you or someoen could help me about that i would be preciated. Like 3-4 shield base. 2 helmet 1 gloves etc. The best pure es stuff

Have a nice night , and thanks fpr help by now
Just wanted to give thanks for this filter. been using it since day one practically cant do without it
"
"
Mr_V0ID wrote:
Hi guys,

first of all, I want to thank the author of this amazing loot filter and every person who've given their time and energy to make it even better.

There's only one thing that keeps bothering me, and I apologize in advance if this issue has been discussed and solved already: the drop of a normal pair of sorcerer boots is emphasized by distinctive graphics and sound regardless of the item level but, if I remember correctly, the player who proposed Skyforth stated that the lower item level for this unique item to drop or be chanced is 84. So, why the filter keeps telling me "hey, a pair of sorcerer boots (below ilvl 84)just dropped!! Hurry and pick it up, so you can then chance it and hope to get a Skyforth!!", when in reality I have zero chances to actually get one??

Chancing a unique hasn't been limited by item level for some time now. Skyforth drops are limited in zones at or above level 84 but you can theoretically take any level Sorcerer boot and chance it into a Skyforth. I say theoretically because you're probability increased from zero to 0.0000000000001%.

Last league I saw only a couple of chanced Skyforth's out there, despite the fact the league was well populated and every man and his dog were chancing Sorcerer boots. Good luck to all though!

Thank you for the reply. You've been very helpful, now I can take up where I left off with burning my orbs of chance like there is no tomorrow!!
I love using this filter, but I did a small change in the "Silver Coin".

Spoiler

SetBackgroundColor 100 0 100
SetTextColor 192 192 192 *maybe 255 255 255 looks better, idk*
SetBorderColor 192 192 192 *maybe 255 255 255 looks better, idk*

I just think that the purple theme to prophecy fits better the coin. :P

Really thanks for all your good work NeverSink
Last edited by Darkkaos on Jun 6, 2016, 7:59:49 PM
personal filter is same as full(standart) filter now i guess he uploaded wrong version or smth
Not sure if I haven't thanked you before in this thread but just wanted to take the time to do it now.

This filter has really improved the PoE experience for me as I mainly play MF characters and the looting process time has been improved dramatically.

Thanks to Neversink and all the members who have put work into this script.

Is it only me or do you guys also have two sounds at once when dropping a map and Prophecy Coins f.e.?
I remember that in the previous version the map only had that specific sound (sound 4) but now it has one additional sound for me and it is very annoying.
Any fix for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info