Pm or post your build I will try to improve it!

Hi, my computer broke down recently and I'm dieing of boredom, so to pass the time just post your build and I will try to improve it! You don't even have to follow my recommendations I just love making skill trees efficient.

Follow this template so I can help you better:

Name:
Current level:
Level you're aiming to achieve with the build:
Gear:
Anything else:
Name: Rogreath
Current level: 92
Level you're aiming to achieve with the build: 100
Gear:

Skill Tree: http://goo.gl/2gKWks
Final thoughts: Only way I can see this build improving personally is going pure evasion on the non uniques. Other than that I think it's perfect.
1. What do you need elemental dominion for?
2. That shield boosts minions without necro aegis keystone?
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_jDYfQQMetUgGI21sXfIOSElR8NURli9v2RNwu-wYj_qIQsHFz3qyGTIBmybo1ud01CMFtTpCS3jdqDBxxKKXBhqP9tr7CRmKLYN_KzB8UUeNv9aKy73mgbb3ES8rCpma62MF-aJA9PihIlVLYeImlWyMnao2PWKsgh6-OhB72xrbC419TZIj9lLsgl4qW8Lszep_xiep-uteRZLzykrDOpu1gwlvnsDjS1fxs3pTYetRTKxHfVtKyD8nKk2C5JARiq8=

This is the Tree I've Imagined as a full Evasion based EK Shadow with EB. I'd make a note or two that while It's often not encouraged I did spend a few points for Resists, specifically because there's not much time Left in the League, and I started way way late and being able to get by with less Res on gear will be a boon. As well as I believe I'd exhausted the quality Evasion, Health and Hybrid nodes in the immediate area, and a handful of points for ~30 all res actually looked like the most efficient Defense I could spend.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_H0EDHrVIBiPLveaBOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW16NbndG1s1op_KzB8UUeNvy2DGYrEopcGGo_22vsJ62OZmusUz3qyGTIBmyabtSLq

This is my Current tree as I make my way up. I'm not exactly sure how to link my gear yet, I'll try to edit that in if I figure it out.
Name:Tuldrin
Current level:56
Level you're aiming to achieve with the build:maximum possible
Gear:random equipment I found/crafted,nothing unique as I have no endgame character
Anything else:

Skill tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBRXyw2KLZUdmwkv-TFr8mlWHisbPtQaZ_tUjz6ioLcFKJ03DVXfIOSB7w7hW3dRGWkBtwVpoT29RtbKXLDPLC7LTFYqxsjNvnX2pHBth2uT6sZizhfeNwUXZvfrDYVLMDMhhTMQZ39vynNNDQz-nrjpP8LggFtY2_-uuS815FUUfnVCT9_94-z73m

I use a hybrid of traps and physical damage:
-Fire trap for constant aoe damage;
-lightning trap,cold snap and ethereal knives (all with multiple traps,and the latter two with trap gem of course) to lock in place (cold snap always chills/freezes)and cause severe damage;
-And fireball with multiple projectiles+remote mine to use on some bosses or strongboxes.
On the melee side,I dual wield daggers with dual strike+melee splash+curse on hit+assassin's mark,frenzy w/ faster attacks to get the 5 charges faster,and viper strike w/ increased crit chance and damage to kill single targets fast.
Name: DERDERP
Current level: 91
Gear:

Anything else: I got 6link legacy COD also but its on loan to a friend so its one way to improve but anything in the tree would be helpfull.. Only things that i die or cant do is blood magic + -maxresists or blood magic + elemental reflect. And boots have no gems in them so something helpfull in them would be good :D
Last edited by vvooee on Apr 15, 2015, 4:44:48 AM
"
vvooee wrote:
Name: DERDERP
Current level: 91
Gear:

Anything else: I got 6link legacy COD also but its on loan to a friend so its one way to improve but anything in the tree would be helpfull.. Only things that i die or cant do is blood magic + -maxresists or blood magic + elemental reflect. And boots have no gems in them so something helpfull in them would be good :D

Post your tree aswell
"
Jansports wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_jDYfQQMetUgGI21sXfIOSElR8NURli9v2RNwu-wYj_qIQsHFz3qyGTIBmybo1ud01CMFtTpCS3jdqDBxxKKXBhqP9tr7CRmKLYN_KzB8UUeNv9aKy73mgbb3ES8rCpma62MF-aJA9PihIlVLYeImlWyMnao2PWKsgh6-OhB72xrbC419TZIj9lLsgl4qW8Lszep_xiep-uteRZLzykrDOpu1gwlvnsDjS1fxs3pTYetRTKxHfVtKyD8nKk2C5JARiq8=

This is the Tree I've Imagined as a full Evasion based EK Shadow with EB. I'd make a note or two that while It's often not encouraged I did spend a few points for Resists, specifically because there's not much time Left in the League, and I started way way late and being able to get by with less Res on gear will be a boon. As well as I believe I'd exhausted the quality Evasion, Health and Hybrid nodes in the immediate area, and a handful of points for ~30 all res actually looked like the most efficient Defense I could spend.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_H0EDHrVIBiPLveaBOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW16NbndG1s1op_KzB8UUeNvy2DGYrEopcGGo_22vsJ62OZmusUz3qyGTIBmyabtSLq

This is my Current tree as I make my way up. I'm not exactly sure how to link my gear yet, I'll try to edit that in if I figure it out.

Ok I worked on your tree a bit, get those points out of resists as soon as your able to with gear, itl save you like 6 points, wich is huge. I would get MoM if youre in the bottom part of the tree, itll be a huge defense boost considering how much its actually going to hurt when you get hit..Also, since you have 0% armor..you need to get yourself CwDT+immortal call+enduring before you start mapping, or youll kill yourself on phys reflect for sure.

Got rid of piercing shot, you dont need pierce on EK.

Also with this path you are 3 points from iron reflex's if you ever want to make the switch, with ur mana and auras u can get hatred+grace+det i think, or just two of those maybe.

Removed the resist points just to give u an idea of what u can do with those points, up to you though.

Spoiler
"
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_jDYfQQMetUgGI21sXfIOSBGWL2_ZE3C77BiIQsHFz3qyGTIBmybo1ud01CMFtTpCS3jdqDBxGo_22vsJGYp_KzB8UUeNv9aKy73mgbb3ES8rCpma62NVS2HiJpVsjJ2qNj1irIIevjoQe9sa2wuNfU2SI_bN6n_G-uteRZLzm7V6U2HrJ6nwa3OzFeeFMnTxGNsUdVb6d9f8xWegh3bjn0p9IuoHHpUuSVHw1SY8FvMvncpKwzrA40tX8bNvnoMJrEdRTA==

Last edited by FoolyCoolant on Apr 15, 2015, 12:56:49 PM
just posted this but haven't gotten any replies so i'll try here...

I've always been interested ever since they added the +20-40% increased fire damage on kaom's to make some sort of fire damage build with it as it's chest. I recently got a Pledge of Hands and thought it synergies very well with kaom's 'no socket' drawback.

If i had a 5-6L Pledge of hands setup
Incinerate + Faster Projectiles + Iron Will + GMP + Fire Penetration (+ Faster Casting)

Proposed Tree

Necessary items
Spoiler

at least 5L Pledge of Hands, Kaom's Heart, Meginord's Girdle, Rares with Resistances > Life > Mana Regen > Spell Damage > Cast Speed > Armour

Auras on Boots -> Herald of ice/lightning + purity + reduced mana
Helm -> Clarity + blood magic + reduced mana + X.
Curses on Gloves -> CWdT + Warlord's Mark + Flammability + Inc Aoe/Enduring Cry

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks.
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Hey, if you could help me that would be great. Im kinda new to this game, because i came back after 1,5 year, now there is a lot new things to learn, i managed to get hideout already, i havent fight azir yet, i only got 3 masters in my hideout, thats pretty much it what "new" i got. But lets get started:

Name(IGN): SD_Cleave
Current level: 92
Level you're aiming to achieve with the build: if i get 93 i will be happy, 94 is max, maybe in a year i will archieve 95 cuz i dont play a lot, my laptop sux and ihad to play alone cuz of fps, and i play on my computer only at home every 2-3 weeks (idk why im telling u this lol)
Gear:

Anything else: My dps is only or not only 35k DPS on cyclone, new skill is comming out and i would like to know how can i switch my gems, esspecialy CWDT with immortal cry and enduring cry, my gloves, both gloves actually are corrupted so i will not be able to change colors of my socket, i will have 4 red forever, what do u think?

Also, i got 8k arm, 6k hp, im using Hatred, Herald of ash with ele profi and Haste -> should i switch haste for grace and have more armour and easy survive? Haste gives me move speed and like 5k dps only tho, but i think move speed is op with cyclone.
Btw as is my nick i used to play cleave. Any suggestion what build should i go after act 4? with that legacy soul taker i bought 2 years ago for 10 exa? i always liked melee

ALmost forgot, the passive tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAAecEswUtEdUTyRQgFE0V7BZvFy8YkRo4Gj4aVRvIJKonLygqKS4ppTboNuk8LT38QzFGaUd-TipQR1O7ValVtVXWV5dYY1nzXz9gQWBLYSFjcGSjZOdlTWWnZp5nm2jyagFyqXTtdqx343rve3R8uHzZffWApIKbhNmE74cpivCLT4zPkFWXeZe0my2ezZ_fogCnMKyqrY2uPq5QtkG5HbyfvTa9gb6nv9XAGsBmwQTEFcSCxPbKkM9-4XPjauRR6UbqGOw47SDvDu988B_yL_Kc9kj3MvrS_Es=
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 15, 2015, 9:04:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info