Pm or post your build I will try to improve it!

GEAR :
Spoiler

IGN : Belterrr
Class: Duelist
Tree:
Spoiler

I want to be OP
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Last edited by typ3r on Apr 15, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Gear

Current passives

Planned passives

A few explanations
1. Both Cybil's Paws are required. This build is all about LGOSH.

2. Because LGOSH is the basis, GMP is required.

3. Faster Projectiles is required until I get quality on Incinerate. Will be replaced by Added Lightning/Cold Damage.

4. Life Leech is required until I get slightly better gear and more levels. Will be replaced by Added Lightning/Cold Damage.

5. The glove setup is also required. It makes me immortal against anything that isn't a tough rare or boss. Leaping frogs, chimerals, archers, or even charging rhoas/humans? No problem.

6. The Windscream setup will be changed to CWDT + Enfeeble + Temporal Chains + Enhance once I get the socket colors right. Just using Enduring Cry since it still works, but don't need the charges that badly. This setup is based on a level 1 so that it procs as often as possible.

I'll be surprised if you can find any improvements aside from better gear.
Name: AetherAstartea
Current level: 94
Level you're aiming to achieve with the build: 100
Gear:

Anything else:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAecFQg48DkgPxBBYES0RUBGWE54UcRVQFy8YXRslHRQdTySwJbwqOCycLR8vbzLRNbk26DpSO3w870GWQqNEq0VHRtdHBklRS65VrlcpWK9Z81xrXIpd8l9qZJ1mnm0ZcFJwu3DVcYVyqXYReA1713yDfjN-WX_GgKSCEIRIhmCHKYnTjDaMdo5kj0aPpo_6lSCboZ_LoqOkkacIpyunMKlurKqt8bb6tzG4k7jKwBrAZsHFwfPDbc360NDQ9dkT2Vva3dvn34rfsN-_6QLqGOv17Bjw1fId9zL3pvfX-Ov60g==

Also i took 8% atk spd from bandits and didnt pick inner force since only true benefit i see from it is +max res and im getting that already from the lvl 23 auras in my gloves.

Btw im pure double arc not discharge and my tooltip dps with arc is nearly 10k.
ES is 8100
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 16, 2015, 4:56:31 PM
gg this guy will now never help me with the build after u spammed here with ur builds, wait for ur round lol, gg..
Name: RagnarosTheeFirelord

Current level: 85

Level you're aiming to achieve with the build: 95+

Gear:

Tree :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gxfEmkUIBRNFm8XHBhqGJEZLhpVGmwbyBynJKonCyfVJ-0o-imlNug26TwFPC09_EGHQzFFnUd-TP9OKlNSU6VVtVcNWAdYY1oaXz9hIWFSZKNlTWjycXl07Xgveu985YIHgseDtoTZhO-GYIbRjM-PRpitmjua4Juhna6ezZ_LogCnCKcwrY2vbLZBtz64k7yfvTa-p8EExFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2Xzhc-Lq42rr7u8O73zwH_JB9kj56PxL_go=
"
typ3r wrote:
GEAR :
Spoiler

IGN : Belterrr
Class: Duelist
Tree:
Spoiler

I want to be OP

Use fusings and get that sword linked then you will be OP

Also you shouldn't have a 100 point tree that is almost impossible shoot for maybe 70
I need a signature to look legit
"
Natharias wrote:
Gear

Current passives

Planned passives

A few explanations

3. Faster Projectiles is required until I get quality on Incinerate. Will be replaced by Added Lightning/Cold Damage.

4. Life Leech is required until I get slightly better gear and more levels. Will be replaced by Added Lightning/Cold Damage.

5. The glove setup is also required. It makes me immortal against anything that isn't a tough rare or boss. Leaping frogs, chimerals, archers, or even charging rhoas/humans? No problem.

6. The Windscream setup will be changed to CWDT + Enfeeble + Temporal Chains + Enhance once I get the socket colors right. Just using Enduring Cry since it still works, but don't need the charges that badly. This setup is based on a level 1 so that it procs as often as possible.

Well, since you seem to stack lifereg and are also playing a fire-based build, why dont you get the Arsonist cluster? Thats 40% fire damage and 1% Lifereg for 3 Skillpoints.
The Combat Stamina cluster is also another 1,8% Lifereg for 3 Points.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
Gear

Current passives

Planned passives

A few explanations

Well, since you seem to stack lifereg and are also playing a fire-based build, why dont you get the Arsonist cluster? Thats 40% fire damage and 1% Lifereg for 3 Skillpoints.
The Combat Stamina cluster is also another 1,8% Lifereg for 3 Points.

Celestial Punishment gives chance to ignite/shock/freeze, and that helps with proccing Herald of Ice/Thunder effects, which help with clear speed. With the amount of damage I deal, I don't much chance to freeze/shock to deal with white mobs.

Combat Stamina is just that, 1.8% life regen and 5% life. Finishing the Scion life circle would make the other 11-12% regen I have much more effective. Right now I'm only 75, and my planned tree is for 83. So it'll take a while to get to the planned tree. My characters have a tendency to really slow down leveling once I hit 70-76, mostly because I'm still farming Dominus.
"
FoolyCoolant wrote:
1. What do you need elemental dominion for?
2. That shield boosts minions without necro aegis keystone?

Gah! I messed up by the way. I meant to link my Rathpith with the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info