Another voice to please remove the chained ladies on the mana/life bubbles.

obvious troll is obvious
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
If the chained girls go, it will make me sad. I'd get over it, so long as the only bare balls are the health and mana orbs.

I draw the line at old man testicles, though.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Probly will get banned asap, maybe even perma but for all ppl who want to say it:
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 14, 2015, 2:58:30 PM
They tried to change it a while back. Everyone went nuts. This is what happens when you invade and try to take over all realms, people lash back unnecessarily hard. I think almost everybody doesn't give a fuck about the girls on the globes, but because people are making it into a feminist topic people are standing up to say fuck off.

I'll say what I said back before they changed it and when they were planning to change it. If GGG decided to do it because they want to, I'm totally down. If they are doing it because of social pressures, fuck that.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
In a game that shows dead babybodies lying on the ground chained females shouldn't be a problem. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Moosifer wrote:
They tried to change it a while back. Everyone went nuts. This is what happens when you invade and try to take over all realms, people lash back unnecessarily hard. I think almost everybody doesn't give a fuck about the girls on the globes, but because people are making it into a feminist topic people are standing up to say fuck off.

I don't care too much for or against the ladies. I do care when people start throwing their hands up in the air because it offends their sensibilities. All because they perceive it to be 'sexist'. That DOES bother me. because they lack the context to suggest it. They are simple figures, and any sexualization applied to them is done so by the individual viewer. I'm not gonna get into all that though.

I was mostly against the change to the new GUI because I though it looked worse. The two figures looked poorly photo shopped into place. They actually seemed distracting. At least the two girls fit seamlessly. If they were removed it would have to be for an improvement, not just because people are almost eager to be offended.

I would prefer the conversation was kept to discussion supporting for or against using practical or quantifiable comparison. But, that's just me. Not shocked if this turns back into 'sexist or not'.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
While I am generally uncomfortable with nudity (especially my own, jesus its like a condom stuffed with pudding and walnuts), I find the design to be very much in context with the game and it's lore.

However, I wouldn't be concerned with them changing - just not arbitrarily. Act 4 provides a good opportunity to retheme/skin the HUD to make it fit in with the new storyline development.

Perhaps others would find that agreeable?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Nice bait thread I rate it tubblr/10
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
they could disable it by default and leave the option
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
I'm game for it to be disabled by default but optional to enable (but only if the option is labeled "Ladies on Your Balls" ...check.
Last edited by Do_odle on Apr 14, 2015, 6:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info