Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

First of all, revealed part of expansion is incredibly AWESOME. I have seen a lot of games and expansions and none of them had so revoliutionary fresh and exciting ideas GGG presents to us.
Possibilities from jewel sockets on passives tree are mind blowing. Combine them with new skills + epic item and you have tons of new ways to play game.

I just hope everyone who wants can get in beta, just in gated way to avoid server crashes from overhelming. Other way Act4 will be spoiled for all non testers, there will be a lots made op and decent builds on forums and lots of excitment from exploring new content will be gone for many players.
I know cant resist from watching streamers or reading forums :)
Hehe my real unique sword may be finished when this is fully released, good timing! Signed up for beta, I can tell those jewels are going to be a balance nightmare!

Lastly, hype!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Last edited by Hyaon on Apr 11, 2015, 4:29:52 AM
:D

balance team will be dead after the beta xD
When will we know if we're selected ?
i have nothing to say. this is just mindblowing
The new Passive Skill Tree changes are absolutely genius and unprecedented vs. anything I have ever seen before in an ARPG. I really hope I get into the Closed Beta to test it out, thoroughly.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 11, 2015, 4:37:10 AM
"
The new Passive Skill Tree changes are absolutely genius and unprecedented vs. anything I have ever seen before in an ARPG. I really hope I get into the Closed Beta to test it out, thoroughly.

You dont need the CB for that. Act 4 will be free as the rest of the game and it will come shortly after the CB.
Though that with loot filters & desync fix I couldnt get more hyped for this game.
I was so wrong :o You've outdone yourself GGG.
IGN: Devnull
It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the isles,
That a game company there lived whom you may know
By the name of Grinding Gear Games;
And this company lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by us.

Extraordinary content!
I thought the current passive skill system is the best ever existed, and there is not much to add or subtract -except, maybe, rearranged time to time- but... but......

Sockets. On a skill tree. With normal/magic/rare/unique jewels to stick.
This is beyond words.
This worth a new "Invaluable Contributions to Skill Development in Video Games" category in Nobel Prize.

Thank you guys!
Thank you!
I think I could break your game with Gem passives on the tree that is going to make some build insanely overpowered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info