Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

"
Uknowho wrote:
I don't really see how GGG would do anything but completely randomize Beta-access.
Any Feedback is needed, so while a dedicated veteran player might give valuable feedback on changes and so on i think new player feedback is just as important for a developer.

In the past i tried to get my friends play poe with me and tbh I think they'd love the endgame - however they wouldnt even make it past act 2 or 3 normal because the pace of the game is so slow at the beginning. So i think new player feedback can help making the game more beginner friendly, attract more players - you get me.

Don't get me wrong, by no means i wish to trivialize the game but it's just important to have a growing playerbase for constant development and for that you cant just rely on veteran player feedback, players who want the game more and more complex, you also need to see the perspective of people who are totally new to the game.

GIVE ACCESS TO EVERYONE!

My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
I just see 2-3 socketable spaces for jewels for marauder, thats not too much.... Not soo gamechanging... + i didnt see new trading system (auction house) either :(

New mobs and uniques awesome. I also like mines tileset.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Interesting...

As always great work GGG! I am looking forward to the expansion :-)
"
Alabamak wrote:
I just see 2-3 socketable spaces for jewels for marauder, thats not too much.... Not soo gamechanging... + i didnt see new trading system (auction house) either :(

New mobs and uniques awesome. I also like mines tileset.

Even 1 could be enough to change an entire build. You gotta remember that the uniques have an AoE and change the nodes around them.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
link less skill allocation 0.o
zomg <3
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Absolutely amazing stuff.

Balancing might be an issue and I'm wondering how the beta tester selection will work, but amazing non the less.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
They should start by giving access to all Alpha, closed beta members and completely new players. And then move on to supporters. I think this would be best for the game and seems only fair.
Last edited by Burmeister99 on Apr 11, 2015, 6:23:00 AM
might wanna start act 5 right after act 4 launch already. "if the community wants more and keeps playing"... ofc we will! gogogo xD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Oh, so you guys HAVE been working. Nice. Nice, nice, nice.
They talk about new supporter packs for the beta, when will we be able to see them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info