Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

So umm, new supporter packs will have closed beta key, right?
Come on, nice opportunity for you to get some more money and I would have bought it anyway!
ProjectPT was right.
I LOVE this... Can't wait for beta/release.

So far, The Awakening looks AWESOME!!!
My body is ready.
"
Please select your pool of beta testers from the widest variety of player types & styles as possible. Selecting only people who play 24/7, for example, would produce extremely biased feedback.

Thank you.

Hype!

Wise man here. Of course, no matter what GGG does, they're going to get shit because people can't be content to just accept something that's a good idea that happens to not include them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Odoakar wrote:
I wonder how rare those unique jewellers will be. Another 20ex+ items, I'd reckon.

Funny thing about market forces, if enough people refuse to pay 20ex, it won't be a 20ex item.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
My life is now complete ...
I play PoE mastering mechanics and knowledge using yellow gear only, so I can't just 'walk up to it and hold down R-click'.

If you need someone to help refine anything that you don't plan on making to be a simple gear check I will very likely be available to provide any feedback required.
Anything from the complexity & threat of Vaal Oversoul to Shock & Horror, for example. I want to see more of this (maybe less S&H death lasers from offscreen though, haha).
That weird self found player who doesn't aim for any build? Yeah that's me, hi.
Self-Found No-Death No-Log Merciless Dom; hell yeah! Now will I ever do it in HC...? Oh dear.
P.S. Please delete Magnus and all Devourers.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Please select your pool of beta testers from the widest variety of player types & styles as possible. Selecting only people who play 24/7, for example, would produce extremely biased feedback.

Thank you.

Hype!

Wise man here. Of course, no matter what GGG does, they're going to get shit because people can't be content to just accept something that's a good idea that happens to not include them.

I'll probably love it and find my own ways to enjoy it regardless. Most of us probably will.

Good to see you, Arch! :D
This is exactly why I believe this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Yes sometimes the desync can be really annoying :D, but GGG is even working to fix that! GGG continues to truly amaze me with the everlasting content they continue to produce, and Path of Exile will always be my all time favorite game, right next to Diablo 2 of course!

I can only hope that some day I will be privileged enough to work along side with everyone at GGG. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us! Greatly appreciated!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I wonder how rare those unique jewellers will be. Another 20ex+ items, I'd reckon.

Funny thing about market forces, if enough people refuse to pay 20ex, it won't be a 20ex item.

Both you and I know people will pay 20ex. The price mostly depends on rarity.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Apr 10, 2015, 4:32:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info