Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Hype fulfilled!

Look awesome - can't wait to try it out!
Last edited by Fyyar on Apr 10, 2015, 1:29:47 PM
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Gosh, another premium stash tab bundle sale?

I am not sure what happened, this armor was for sale. I was going to buy it. Looked my my paypal, looked back and it was stash tabs.... WTF lol
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
6 - 8 weeks beta <_< Really hope you get the trade system in play.
HYPURUUUUUU
Tech guy
lovely item.need u
I simply have no words for this..congratz on this amazing expansion soon to come and thank you for delivering more than we ever dreamed!
This will not be just a game changer, this will be a big boost towards GGG and with that i hope that GGG won't become sellouts like other companys we know, did, after they went big. Congratz again and hype!!!
Last edited by since5685 on Apr 10, 2015, 1:32:29 PM
Really nice Art! Act 4 is going to be the best looking Act by far!

Jewels look interesting. Also new 2H Sword types are great and new skills look good so far.
Not that sure about the warcry change and the shared cooldown though. Having to sacrifice endurence charges is pretty big, so the other two skills have to be really good...

Also less desync yay!

Biggest concern still are insane 1 shot spike damage mechanics especially with even more dangerous bloodline and torment mods, new even harder bosses/exiles and removal of cwdt+EC+IC combo.

Also very glad that there is a beta now where stuff is tested instead of using the temp leagues as beta like everytime before.
One reason why I never really liked to play the temp leagues. (Greetings to frozen sky and other ridiculous stuff)
"
Antnee wrote:
Chris - A couple suggestions about the Beta.

1) Do not display or allow any kind of ladder ranking
2) Consider allowing the import of regular client chars after a couple weeks, on request.

Number 2, I feel, is important. Especially if there are potential desync remedies. The best test of whether or not your sync changes are effective is whether or not my super speedy Dom runner can make it up the tower without issue.

That's just one example. In my opinion, you do need to test the rebalancing of early content, but you also need to allow people to try and straight up break the game.

I always assume that a major part of testing is attempting to break the game.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The PC Gamer review has spoilers.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
Chris - A couple suggestions about the Beta.

1) Do not display or allow any kind of ladder ranking
2) Consider allowing the import of regular client chars after a couple weeks, on request.

Number 2, I feel, is important. Especially if there are potential desync remedies. The best test of whether or not your sync changes are effective is whether or not my super speedy Dom runner can make it up the tower without issue.

That's just one example. In my opinion, you do need to test the rebalancing of early content, but you also need to allow people to try and straight up break the game.

I always assume that a major part of testing is attempting to break the game.

I guess what I mean by that, is that its a lot easier to break the game if I don't have to earn my sledgehammer.

4 weeks normal progression, 4 weeks balls-to-the-walls crazy shit. That would be ideal.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info