Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

This is better then X-mas...
Is this a new update with act 4? Am I right?
IGN: Javana
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
IF we are one of the ones selected for Closed Beta... Will it be on freash starts on our accounts or are you guys gonna have us test it like Blizz does with its PTR and have us x-fer our accounts with our characters and all our stash and gears ect to be used as part of the testing process?

If it was like how I alpha tested a few years back for the preparation of Open Beta with act 3, you will probably use a different client that is only for testing purposes. It will feel like you are playing the real game, but you will testing in an environment that will not effect in any shape or form on the main game. I am not 100% sure if there is still going this route, but this is from personal experience as an alpha tester back in the days.

So your saying it will be fresh then? New Closed account starting from Act 1 Normal?
This perfectly fine by me either way because if there is as many changes as they say to the core game it will probally be for the best to start us one fresh accounts where everyone is starting together on even ground! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Holy mother of jesus it happening HYPE

socketed skill tree - best idea ever

<3 ggg forever
IGN : Sir_Big
Another question... How will we be informed we are selected for Testing?
A Message on here to our accounts or an Email to our address our accounts are registered to?

PLEASE DONT do emails! LOL I dont wanna be checking yahoo every 5 mins! LOL
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 10, 2015, 1:38:14 PM
Okay shit... the hype is too real now.
IGN - Blackdepp
I wonder if long time PoE players will get invited early. :< I would like to run another beta again. x3 Good times.
I am awoo.
j***ed mah pants. no seriouly. waiting is good sometimes but now i won't be able to work without thinking about them patch. é_è seriously? jewels in tree?
GGG kicks all asses.
Looking forward to beta testing.
I have never been this hyped for an expansion in any game,ever.
:]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info