[2.0] Flameblast Solo Map MF'er (20 IIQ, 230-330 IIR)

By request I added a 77 Map Clear for the ChaosStorm build.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Thanks for the new video! A personal preference you on tested builds?
what are the 2 blue gems used with PA please?

Ps: This arc will make me crazy 2206 fuses atm :(
Last edited by vick666 on Jun 14, 2015, 5:14:27 PM
Sorry to hear about the fuses =( But most 6L's will save you currency if you don't Vorici. Just looks like your item is in the 5% that goes over.

For HC yeah probably I'd go with the firestorm setup, though I'd make some more changes. I like firestorm, the new version is good and quite nice with the change to spell totem, too. Totem builds in general are a lot more viable now.

But for SC (especially for MF) - PA is looking good for 2.0. Waiting on if Prolif gets changed cuz I prefer FB.

EDIT: Sorry! Missed your question. I use Area of Effect + Conc Effect
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 14, 2015, 5:36:15 PM
Thanks for details of the gems.

Ps:The RNG is real! Thanks again!
It's official. PA MF is up and running in Beta =D

We don't need Influence, turns out. We pick up Soul Siphon, run a lower level Clarity, and grab some extra ele resist off the tree until we can flex out the gear.

We end up with more life than the FB setup too!

We're running Purity, Purity of Ice (can be PoL or PoF depending on your gear), and Level 10 Clarity. Flame Golem + Rallying Cry (emergency mana regen, haven't needed it so far).

Stats

PA MF Beta Tree

We need the 30 int node to level up Vulnerability
We can drop Survivalist once we finish gearing properly
20/20 IIR will give us 19q/249 IIR

My other gear sucks for IIR atm, which will eventually make up the missing 50% or so (ie, I don't have any IIR at all on my amulet or gloves atm, so that's easily missing at least 50% rarity right there).

Gear

Last edited by Serleth on Jun 14, 2015, 7:51:02 PM
Hype!!!

Great job!
This will be the last post regarding the Poison Arrow Map MF setup in this thread. You can now direct your questions or comments to official guide thread for the build, which you can find here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1291803
Hello all!

Been running this build for afew days and the amount of currency it generates is just staggering. Still havent gotten a really "GG" item but just picking up stuff and doing the chaos rec. has given some nice results! Alltho im still lacking some gems like empowerd I highly recommend this build to everyone out there :)
aaaand there goes our beloved levelling unique, The Searing Touch is no longer a Long Staff, now it's a Lathi with lvl 60 req...
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
Chronodroid wrote:
aaaand there goes our beloved levelling unique, The Searing Touch is no longer a Long Staff, now it's a Lathi with lvl 60 req...

Wait, what?

EDIT: Saw the reddit post.

I guess it makes sense but ugh. Guess we do the +1 gem sceptre / staff thing with Flame Totem the whole way now.

On the plus side, since low level bases don't typically drop with the same frequency as high level bases when running maps, we might see an increase in Searing Touch drops, making it easier to run the build (mostly) self-found. That and we'll end up discovering more bases to chance.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 18, 2015, 3:32:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info