Ever find a T1 unique?

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Doesn't count

Why? You jelly? Since I ripped with mine I've been trying to get another one on hc, been offering legacy kaom's for days and still no takers.

I really don't count it as well hence I never put it on the list <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
2x Kaoms (+500 health variety)

1x Shavs

EDIT: And a Soultaker (again, post nerf)

EDIT 2: Like 3-4 Marohi's. Didn't realize they were considered a T1 unique =/
Last edited by PoofGoof on Mar 31, 2015, 9:36:04 PM
"
PoofGoof wrote:
2x Kaoms (+500 health variety)

1x Shavs

EDIT: And a Soultaker (again, post nerf)

EDIT 2: Like 3-4 Marohi's. Didn't realize they were considered a T1 unique =/

Marohi was one of the most popular weapons back in beta... it's also the 1st item that has the 7 link concept built in... which was wildly crazy back in the days.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Marohi Erqi and goddess bound here.

They are T1?
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Marohi Erqi and goddess bound here.

They are T1?

Yes bound was given highest rarity tiewr due to Charan asking the devs

Maro is an ancient T1 forgotten yes but was t1 =)
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
3x marohi
1x shav
1x godess bound
2x void battery

i hate how i spent so much time farming atleast 5000+ maps and people who spend 4-5 days spamming on trade chat earn more currency (worth stuff)...

if you wana be succesful dont waste your time playing the game like me, just spam on trade chat, i know people who played 10% and are allways more succesful on every league they play.
IGN: RFFP
"
benkeia wrote:
3x marohi
1x shav
1x godess bound
2x void battery

i hate how i spent so much time farming atleast 5000+ maps and people who spend 4-5 days spamming on trade chat earn more currency (worth stuff)...

if you wana be succesful dont waste your time playing the game like me, just spam on trade chat, i know people who played 10% and are allways more succesful on every league they play.

Don't worry about those flippers. They don't actually even play the game. Enjoy your farming and operate a decent shop thread and profit will come.

Sure players like you and me will never be in the 1%. What is so bad about just being in the top 5-10% :P
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Been playing since closed beta and I have never had one drop for me. The only person that I ever play with has had a Mjolner, a Void Battery, and a Mirror drop while playing with my magic find character. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
"
Davidson wrote:
nope, i get bored when I reach maps though.
I did find 3 exalts, 1 alpha's howl and 1 drillneck if those count.

approx 1500 hours of poe, all solo self found if it matters

And I thought I was the only one that gets bored when I get to maps. Probably has something to do with us both being Self Found, soloers.

I've been playing a long time too... probably quite a bit longer than you. I'd know how many hours it's been if it really mattered to me.
Didn't think Marohi was T1.

In that case,

1x Marohi
1x Chanced Soultaker
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info