Ever find a T1 unique?

Found a Shavs back in ambush with 0 IIR or IIQ. Got a Windripper doing Dom runs in Rampage on my culler with ~400/40.
I found these:

+ Shavs
+ Mjölner
+ Windripper
+ Marohi Erqi
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
No. never will till i buy supporter pack
soultaker, kaom's, 2x marohi (lol). back when kaom's and soultaker were 40 ex a piece, felt pretty good
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
I have 2 void battery somewhere dropped with 2 hours intervall during the strongbox league. I though it had no value but wanted to check rolls so I kept those.

From me and the 4 close mates I played with several leagues and long time ago in std. The best loot we got combined was a Shav. My best look I knew it was good was a Lioneye glare. Also got some nice yellows here and there.
Last edited by galuf on Apr 2, 2015, 2:53:51 PM
Everything there except for voltaxic, kaoms, windripper and mjolner.

3x shavs btw.
found
(torment)
(torment)
POH sold 29 ex (torment)
chanced twice:
Spoiler

seems torment my lucky league
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
Last edited by Evil_Kon on Apr 2, 2015, 3:21:47 PM
Never. Never even owned one. Played since closed beta
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Nope, best drop I've ever got was a Cloak of Defiance, but I was really happy about that one. I'm so used to being poor (<3ex always) that even if I did get a great unique I'd either die on the character or sell it and blow the money on something stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info