Share 1 buff and 1 nerf you would like to see with 1.4

"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

Not if you are running 3 auras. You would have to drop one aura all the time to recast them. But dropping an aura just so you can have enough mana for raise zombie is just silly.
uhh... its your build decision not to have enough mana to cast them...
cast them on BM maybe?

BM??? and then reserve your life with auras! genius
unless you have 1000000000000ex to go low-life and be able to spend most of your points in complete oposite sides of the tree because you will need alot of ES nodes, and minion nodes, and life regen nodes and... so on

Then dont use auras, there, made it easier for ya to cast minions. Hell not even i use an aura on my minion witch, just 2 curses.
"
Then dont use auras, there, made it easier for ya to cast minions. Hell not evne i use an aura on my minion witch, just 2 curses.

i challenge you sir, to a zombie fight
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Then dont use auras, there, made it easier for ya to cast minions. Hell not evne i use an aura on my minion witch, just 2 curses.

i challenge you sir, to a zombie fight

I dont do pvp in arpgs. I fight you one on one in Smite if you want any day though.
Buff : Defense (except block/spell block)/Arc

Nerf : (Spell Block/Elem Penetration Gems/Stun)
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

Buff spell block but nerf spell block? Nice logic there...
Buff:Armour
Nerf:Ele prolif
Buff : armor / skeletons / versatile builds
Nerf : Arc
"
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

this made me realize that you might have a condition
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

this made me realize that you might have a condition

Aprils Fools...
"
GGG only gives us the tools, you are the one using 3 auras and not being able to recast zombies. Summoners in POE are a shame, theyre not real summoners, they dont ever want to resummon something, which is half the point in being a summoner.

What a nonsense!

compared to other games Summons in PoE are still very fragile.
Even the minions of my hybrid bone-summoner (wich only had 1 points out of 20 in summons and rest from gear) pretty much never died while fighting the hardest bosses the game (Diablo 2) can offer.
Same for pretty much every other ARPG I ever played since Diablo 1.
The primary goal for endgame always is to make your minions pretty much invulnerable, so that you can concentrate on cursing, buffing, healing or even do damage and NOT having to resummon all the time.
PoE ist the first ARPG ever wich had so insanely fragile minions that you had this super annoying resummoning all the time...
especially before all those summoner buffs where minions were pretty much useless before gem lvl 19-20...

In terms of summoners, PoE is in a very good direction... away from the boring constantly resummoning like it was in beta to finally positioning of your minions and concentrating on buff and cursing and doing dmg by yourself (e.g. casting raging spirits).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info