Should global 820 be removed and challenges done together be not counted?

Jealous much?
Gamers monetizing everything even if its just for pixels. What a world we live in.

Global 820 is for sharing, not for "monetizing", and usually people there react harshly to such attempts. I believe there's trade channel 820 for that.

Of course, there will always be those wanting to peddle their wares also in global. That's an inherent disadvantage of an unmoderated channel, using loose, unwritten and unenforced rules.

On 1-month HC 820 global, we had a large influx of "LF <list of challenges I'm missing>, PM me" dummies yesterday. The community quickly self-regulated by ignoring them. It was amusing to watch.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
IMHO i did 4 challenges in HC league in 48 hours, so now im very close to 4/4 in softcore league. So i would say its very cool idea with armour set rewards for compliting challenges, but they should be HArder, because atm 1 month race looks like attack of clones episode 1.
1) GGG should keep those idea with armour chest piece for accomplishing challenges.
2) Challenges by themselfs should be a lot harder, it can be not FULL armour sets but some uniq peace of armour like helm, wings or some effects.
problem is that the challenges aren't challenges , they are all rng.

did you get all the spirits to appear? rng
did you get the palace map from zana where it is ilevel 70? rng
did you get the right master missions? rng

the only one that even remotely looks like a real challenge rather than a game of slots is the level 80 challenge.

820 exists because the RNG of this game demanded it of players. nothing more , nothing else and it is silly to get your panties in a twist over it.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

the only one that even remotely looks like a real challenge rather than a game of slots is the level 80 challenge.

820 exists because the RNG of this game demanded it of players. nothing more , nothing else and it is silly to get your panties in a twist over it.

What do you expect them to do? Its a arpg. There is rng to be had.
"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

i expect them to do nothing , let 820 be 820
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

i expect them to do nothing , let 820 be 820

also let 420 be 420
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info